Pigeon Pest Control & Bird Proofing in London
Besides being highly annoying, pigeons, seagulls and other types of urban birds in London can cause immense damage to the exterior of your building. 24/7 Pest Control offers quick and effective pigeon pest control and bird proofing in London and surrounding areas. We help deter the annoying birds away from:
- Residential buildings
- Business properties
- Industrial premises
Contact us and let the experts deal with the problem. We will rid your property of pesky birds in no time.
Tools & Techniques of Our Pigeon Pest Control
Our bird control procedures are done in a humane way. We utilise a range of methods and tools to deter the pesky pigeons bird-proofing your entire London property. Amongst the range of equipment that pigeon exterminators use are:
Bird netting: we use this exclusion tool to protect properties from different types of urban birds -- it acts as a barrier between the flying pests and the building;
Gel repellent: this non-toxic bird deterrent tricks pigeons and other flying critters into thinking that the building is on fire. It is a successful repellent which we recommend particularly if you’re a tenant and cannot use any permanent bird proofing solutions;
Anti-roosting spikes: the bird control experts attach these spikes anywhere pigeons roost in order to discourage them from perching. This is one of the most successful deterrent tools and is perfect for all types of properties;
Benefits of Our Bird Control & Pigeon Proofing Service
- Humane Pigeon Control - 24/7 Pest Control utilises modern repelling solutions that aim to deter all annoying birds rather than exterminating them;
- Discrete Services - upon request, your pest expert can arrive in a non-branded van in order to keep your privacy;
- Emergency Bird Control - you can book a same-day service in case of emergency situations;
- Discounted Offers - birds are known spreaders of fleas, mites and other types of pests. If your home infested due to pigeon presence, make sure to book additional services such as flea control at preferential rates;
- Flexible Schedules - order your bird control and proofing service whenever it suits your needs, our schedule is flexible and we work on weekends and bank holidays as well.
Contact us and we will send you a professional bird controller to install all the needed anti-bird netting and other bird proofing solutions. We will protect your property from the flying pests.
What Damage Do Pigeons and Gulls Bring to Londoners?
Although not quite domesticated, urban birds share their territory with humans for centuries without exhibiting any fear. They feel comfortable in our company and even on top of our homes but their presence cost Londoners hundreds of pounds each year. Seagulls and pigeons are often associated with the following harms:
Property Damage - pigeons often cause damage to masonry work by nesting and fouling. Moreover, bird droppings are highly acidic leading to stains and even corrosion on various surfaces and roofs. Nothing is protected - automobile paint, outdoor furniture, patios and balconies are all vulnerable.
Droppings aren’t the only issue here. Pigeon nests often cause clogged gutters which can result in water damaging your home.
Pest Harbouring - city birds attract various vermin with their faeces and often cause rat and mice infestations. Pigeon nests aren’t that harmless either - inside the nests live pigeon mites who love to feed on human blood. Fortunately, these mites are more creepy than harmful and rarely transmit any diseases.