Fly Infestation Control in London - Cluster Fly Treatment
If you've tried everything in your fight against flies but they still manage to come back, you might need a professional cluster fly treatment. Flies are usually a big annoyance rather that a threat but there are a few species which lay their eggs in human food and thus endanger your health.
24/7 Pest Control offers quality fly control in London. We get rid of all types of flying pests and know exactly what to do in order to remove all signs of a fly infestation. The professionals we work with have an extensive knowledge about those pesky creatures and have developed an efficient cluster fly treatment. Our work will keep your home protected from all annoying insects for moths without polluting the environment.
Our services are suitable for both residential and commercial properties. We also deal with mosquitoes, gnats, ladybirds, and book lice.
The Benefits of Our Fly Control Services
We, at 24/7 Pest Control have been dealing with all kinds of pests for years. Because of our experience with different treatments, we know which ones work best and bring long-lasting results. We know that tackling fly infestation with harmful and weak store-bought sprays won’t achieve much, that’s why we use only powerful professional solutions when we deal with the pesky insects.
But Londoners choose us not only because of our expertise and fancy gear. Here are the other reasons why people prefer our cluster fly treatment:
- Availability - our services are quite flexible and we are available all days of the week and even in bank holidays -- flies don’t rest, so why should we;
- Safe treatment - although the products we use are quite powerful, they comply with all COSHH regulations and are harmless to people and pets once they set;
- No extra charges - our estimates are final and you’ll know the price of your fly control treatment before we complete it;
- Discounted offers - pest control can cost you quite a lot if you have multiple issues. That’s why we advise you to take advantage of our discounted offers for multiple bookings. Consider other insect treatments (bed bugs, fleas, etc.) to go alongside your fly removal service for reduction of the price;
- Discreet service - your fly exterminator can arrive at your property in a non-branded van which is perfect if you prefer discretion. Make sure to let us know if that’s the case;
- Emergency fly control - we can arrange a same-day service if that’s what you need. Check with us as soon as you notice any sign of a fly infestation and we'll make sure to get rid of it as soon as possible.
How Our Cluster Fly Treatment Works
If your London home or commercial property is infested with flies of any kind and you don’t know the reason, make sure to contact a professional fly exterminator. Here’s what they do to eradicate all annoying insects:
About Cluster Flies, Other Species and the Dangers of Infestation
The most common flying invader in our London homes is the cluster fly, also known as the attic fly. They are more of a nuisance rather than a health risk, which is why many people underestimate them and leave them to breed freely. Although not dangerous, these flies are extremely difficult to eradicate as they hide in difficult to reach spaces, cracks, and cavities inside and outside the house.
Other intruders include the black fly, bluebottle fly, horse fly, and fruit flies with some of them being just a bother while others are more dangerous, especially when infesting a home. Some species bear many diseases and lay their eggs in human food.
Get a Quote