House Pest Inspection From The Pro’s
If you are unsure whether or not you have become a victim of pest infestation, 24/7 Pest Control can easily sort it out for you. We send a pest expert to properties located in London and within the M25 ring. Your inspector will thoroughly check the premises and look for suspicious activities. Our services are:
- Available 24/7
- Do not require for you to book a treatment
- Utilizing top-level equipment
The expert is knowledgeable about all types of pests and can perform everything from bed bug inspection to mice and rat inspection. He knows all the tell-tale signs of an infestation and, fully equipped, will be able to detect intruders if there are any. The building pest inspection is a non-obligatory service and does not require of you to book a follow-up control procedure.
How Does Our Pest Inspection Service Goes
Some signs of infestation are pretty obvious, such as in a case of rat infestation. While other intruders, like bed bugs, for example, are difficult to notice. It is almost impossible to tell you are having a bed bug issue until it becomes severe. And then it can be really hard, not to mention expensive, to get rid of the pesky bugs. Either way, our experienced eye can spot pest indications from miles because we know all about them and the entry spots they utilise.
- Your pest inspector will arrive at your property geared up with the most advanced equipment in the industry. We are available around the clock, even if you need an emergency service;
- The inspector will check your home top to bottom. He will assess all possible entry spots and will check for pest signs;
- He will examine the premises with special attention to the hot spots where pests can hide - behind the kitchen furniture, near pipes and ventilation, in the attic, basement and much more;
- He will then advise you on the further measures which you will have to take according to your situation. It can be a follow-up pest treatment, installing proofing materials or just general advice on how to prevent an infestation.
- While on the premises, the pest expert can remove rodent carcasses if there are any and dispose of them for you in a safe matter.
- Upon request we can check your property with a thermal camera which will manage to detect any rodent presence on the premises.
After our visit, you will know exactly what you have to deal with, the severity of infestation and possible negative effects as well as the appropriate actions which need to be taken to get rid of the pests.