Lasting Silverfish Treatment and Extermination in London
Spotting a silverfish bug on your wall is definitely a cringe-worthy moment. One bug means there are surely more of them somewhere near. If you're worried that your house is infested, call the professional exterminators from 24/7 Pest Control to get rid of silverfish problems. Although not being a direct danger, silverfish can still bring damage to your home. Our London silverfish control will fully eradicate all crawling bugs no matter of the type of property you have. We treat:
- Residential homes
- Commercial buildings
All you need to do is call us as soon as you spot any sign of the pesky bugs and experts will arrive at your premises fully-equipped for a silverfish pest control service.
Get Rid of Silverfish With Our 24/7 Pest Control Services
24/7 Pest Control specialize in reliable silverfish extermination. The experts know all about the habits of those bugs and how to easily locate and eradicate all of them. No silverfish infestation will last our treatment because we use modern methods and tools to achieve outstanding results for our customers. Because of the products we use, we can ensure long lasting results for all our treatments, no matter the problem.
Our London Silverfish Control Process in Steps:
- Property Inspection: your expert will arrive at your property geared-up and ready to rid you from all signs of silverfish presence. He will examine the premises, marking the areas for silverfish treatment and will pick the most efficient method of eradication;
- Silverfish Treatment: our treatment usually takes a single visit. The exterminators use products that bring best possible results and last in time;
- Observation and Prevention: after the silverfish treatment in London, your technician will give you some practical tips on how to prevent further infestations. Additionally, you'll have to avoid cleaning all treated areas for at least five days in order to let the pesticides work at its fullest. If you booked the full treatment, you'll be able to schedule two additional treatments for a period of three months - this will guarantee a complete eradication of those pesky insects.
More About Silverfish Infestations
Most bugs are picky about their environment but this isn’t the case with silverfish. Although those crawlers love warm and damp areas, they can make an exception for your home if there’s enough food. The bugs feast on all kinds of materials such as books, cereal, vegetables, wallpaper, carpet, cotton and much more. They can survive a whole year without any source of food and it will not hinder their abilities to breed.
In your home, silverfish prefer to live in the kitchen, attic, garage, and basement and you'll be able to spot them in the evening because of their nocturnal nature. Unfortunately, these bugs are quite difficult to eradicate with simple DIY solutions. In a case of silverfish infestation, your best shot is calling the experts because they know all about the proper London silverfish control measures.
The Benefits of Our Silverfish Treatment in London
We've been dealing with all kinds of pests for years, honing our skills and perfecting our tools. We know that having invaders in your home isn’t the most pleasant of feelings, so we made sure to make our services as comfortable to use as possible.
- Emergency Silverfish Treatment - call us as soon as you notice any signs of infestation and book a same-day treatment;
- Discounted Offers - your home is a magnet to pests? No worries. Book additional treatments such as flea treatment to get rid of all insects in one go;
- Guaranteed Results - our full service comes with 3-month guarantee and lasting results;
- Flexible Service - we are available every day of the week and during bank holidays at the same rates, all you need to do is call us;
- Safe Treatment - we use pesticides that are approved by all safety and health regulations
- Follow-up Property Disinfection - upon request, we can send you a team of cleaners at preferential prices. They will come 5 days after the silverfish treatment and will sanitise all treated areas to ensure your home is pest-free.