Spider Control in London - Professional Pest Removal Services
Spider infestations are mostly annoying but they can become dangerous. Species such as the false widow spider, which is the most venomous type in the UK, have a bite which can cause swelling and a heavy allergic reaction. Not exactly the safe environment you want for your family and pets.
Our company offers a professional spider control service in London for a pest-free home. The treatment is budget-friendly, safe for you and the environment and aims at getting rid of all the eight-legged creatures on the premises for good. Our service is suitable for both residential and commercial properties and can be performed in a discrete manner.
Our Step-By-Step Spider Removal in London
Our spider control is done by London professionals. They come fully-equipped to your property, ready to tackle the infestation in a prompt and expert way. Our treatment is essentially a few step process of removing various types of spiders and it boils down to the following:
- Assessing the infestation development - your spider exterminator will check your property to locate all spider hotspots. This way he will get a grasp on the size of infestation he will have to deal with later on;
- Evaluating the type of arachnids - the expert will check the type of spiders you have in your home - false widow, woodlouse spider, zebra spider, and brown recluse spider being just a few of the common invaders. He will then proceed and choose the treatment which will bring the best possible and long lasting results;
- Treating all affected zones - our spider control service utilizes highly-effective insecticides in order to completely get rid of all spiders and even their eggs. The products eradicate all signs of infestation and will protect your home for a long period - a defense you cannot get with an ordinary store-bought spray;
- Spider infestation prevention insights - after the spider removal procedure, your expert will give you some tips and advice on how to prevent further infestations and protect your home from the pesky crawlers.
- Home sanitation procedure - upon request, we can send a team of professional cleaners to perform a disinfection cleaning of all treated areas at low rates. They will clean your home 5 days after the spider control treatment and will make sure there are no traces of the spiders and the treatment and your home is safe once more.
Get a Quote
Our spider control service differs depending on the type of arachnids we treat and the property’s size. Your exterminator will choose and perform the most suitable treatment for your particular situation.
Getting your home ready for a pest control treatment is also an essential part of the process and there are a few things you can do to prepare for the arrival of your pest removal expert:
#1 Make sure to vacuum all affected areas you see. This way you will remove spider eggs and webs and we will be able to proceed with the treatment as soon as we arrive;
#2 Although our pesticides are pretty safe for you and your pets, they are quite powerful and will need to settle for a few hours before you’ll be able to stay in the affected room. Plan your free time while we deal with the spider infestation;
#3 When we’re done with the treatment, make sure to air out the house well. Avoid hovering and washing all sprayed areas for about five days. This will ensure that our spider repellents will take full effect on the infestation;
Why Do People Choose Our Spider Control Services in London
24/7 Pest Control is a leading provider of spider removal services in all London and Greater London
. We strive to provide an expert and long-lasting spider extermination service. People choose us because we've proven ourselves to be professionals with deep understanding about the how-to of spider eradication and our loyal customer base proves it. Here’s why London residents prefer our work:
- We are here for you 24/7 and in case of emergency - call us as soon as you see any signs of spider infestation and we’ll schedule a treatment in the first available time slot;
- Knowledgeable spider exterminators - our job demands that we know all about spiders and the best way of eradicating them;
- Budget-friendly pest control services - give us more to do and spend less money for it. Combine you spider control service with wasp nest removal, cockroach control or any other work to save off the price;
- Guaranteed results - our full spider removal service comes with a guarantee period of three months and includes two follow-up treatments to achieve remarkable results;
- COSHH complied treatment - our repellents are safe for you, your family and pets;