Excellent Pest Treatment Services in Camden NW3
The pest control team in Camden NW3 guarantees great results at bargain prices. Your property will receive quality treatment and will be pest proofed and protected. To guarantee top results, every service we deliver is performed by skilled pest controllers with years of experience.
We have removed insects and rodents from big and small properties, with different level of infestation. Our long list of satisfied clients includes owners of private homes, pubs, restaurants, hotels and office buildings. We at 24/7 Pest Control always strive to bring best possible results to our customers.
We also provide Pest Control and other services in nearby areas including:
|Pest Control Belsize Park||Pest Control Kilburn|
|Pest Control Islington||Pest Control Notting Hill|
|Pest Control Marylebone||Pest Control Hammersmith|
Why Opt for our Pest Treatment?
We understand you are very busy and will visit your property at time and day of your convenience. No matter if you live in a small apartment or run a multi-story administrative building, the Camden pest exterminators will perform a thorough property inspection. We will find the entry points used by the vermin and seal them so no rodents or insects will be able to enter again. The pest removal team will treat the property with the most effective non-toxic methods, if possible, depending on the nature of the pest.
- Numerous booking opportunities - for your convenience, we provide local pest control on weekdays, weekends and even bank holidays;
- Range of pest removal services - amongst the pests we have successfully removed are bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, rats, mice, spiders, wasps, woodworm, fleas and more;
- Outstanding reputation - we are very proud with the positive reviews 24/7 Pest Control has received over the years, and some of them are published online for you to read;
- Health protective service - we work in accordance with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) when treating your property;
- Service options - we offer one-off treatments, as well as full-service treatments with 3-month guarantee;
The local pest control experts combine several pest control techniques, to deliver first class services. We perform a combination of the following, depending on the level of pest infestation and type of pest - proofing, surveying, sanitation and habitat manipulation. To make sure your property will receive the attention it requires, we follow a step by step procedure, which includes:
1. Detect all entry points of the vermin;
2. Control and removal of the intruder;
3. Proof the infested premises;
4. Share pest prevention methods.
Get Pest Control in Camden Today
If you want to receive a free quote for a service, use our contact form or call us on 020 3404 6650. Our customer care centre operates 24/7 to answer all of your pest related questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What types of pests do you treat?
A: We deal with the most common kinds of domestic pests: bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, spiders, mice, rats, wasps, moths, silverfish. If you have problems with insects or rodents which are not included in the list, please contact our customer representatives to find out if we can help you.
Q: How soon will you visit my property?
A: Depending on our schedule, we will try to send a team as soon as possible. Usually, the delay is no longer than 1-2 days.
Q: Do you work on weekends?
A: The exterminators are available on evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Q: Are your pest services hourly based?
A: No. We make a thorough inspection of all premises, treat the infested areas and leave once the job is fully completed.
Q: Do you bring your own equipment?
A: Yes. We bring our own pesticides, traps, sealants and everything else needed depending on the type of infestation in your property.
Q: Do I have to leave the property during the treatment?
A: You should not be present on the same floor during some of our pest control procedures such as bed bug treatment or cockroach control.
If you have any other question, please contact our operators on 020 3404 6650 – they will provide you with all the additional information you need.