Professional Cockroach Pest Control in London
Are you on the losing side of the battle against cockroaches in your home or office? 24/7 Pest Control offers you professional cockroach control in London to fight back the crawling insects! Our services are:
- Discreet - we can arrive with a non-branded vehicle
- Fast - local exterminators are in your area
- Efficient - using powerful products to eradicate the pest
Save yourself and your family from aggravating allergies – 24/7 Pest Control will purge these havoc-wreaking creatures. The roach exterminators use all the necessary methods to kill these crawlers, treat the surfaces in your property and prevent the cockroaches from re-infesting your home. The products we use are extremely powerful and obtain a long-lasting residual effect that will protect your home from the crawlers.
How We Do Our Cockroach Pest Control
24/7 Pest Control carries out an effective cockroach pest control in London and our goal are the long-lasting results. We don't have hour limitations to our services – the cockroach exterminator we'll send will leave your premises only when the treatment is fully complete. Our cockroach treatment is suitable for both residential homes and commercial properties such as restaurants.
Once your roach exterminator arrives at the premises, he will get to work. We only require you to remove all pets prior to the cockroach treatment, leave all walls accessible and stay away from the floor where the procedure is taking place for two hours. That’s everything you need to do to ensure safe cockroach treatment, the rest lies upon our shoulders.
We offer and recommend an option for a full cockroach treatment which comes with a 3-month guarantee. During this period you will be able to request two additional post treatments for free if the cockroach infestation is still present. The guaranteed treatment ensures the complete cockroach extermination because it treats the insects in all life stages - this ensures that there are no specimens left to breed and eliminates all chances of reinfestation.
The Additional Benefits of Our Cockroach Treatment
Our services are not just about the treatment. Here’s what else you get when booking with us:
- Affordable price rates: you will get a great value for the costs of our cockroach control in London;
- We don't ask for deposits: you can hire a cockroach exterminator without preliminary payment and no hidden charges;
- Flexible scheduling options: we are available seven days a week, on bank holidays and even for emergency treatments;
- 24/7 customer service phone line: our representatives will guide you and answer all your inquiries;
- Customised services: if needed, book more of our insect control services, such as ant removal or moth fumigation, and get them at discounted rates;
- Professional home sanitation: you can take advantage of preferential prices for our follow-up cleaning services which will erase all traces of the cockroach treatment and remove any germs and harmful pathogens. The services can be done at least 4 days after the cockroach control procedure and can be booked with our operators 24/7!
Why Cockroaches Infest Your Home?
The experience of the roach exterminators in London can be useful to you – you can save yourself the headache of future infestation. The population of cockroaches at your property will multiply as soon as the insects have access to food. For instance, if you don't wash and put away your dishes right after a meal, the cockroaches will sense the attractive food odour and will try to settle into the premises.
For the same reason, you should never leave exposed food on the counters and dishes in the sink. You should also take care of old plumbing and leaking pipes – these are potential entrance points for roaches. Same applies for holes and cracks around your property.
Cockroaches can flatten their bodies to fit into narrow areas like the space under mats, wallpaper and, of course, wall cracks. Don't forget to take your rubbish out daily. If you see a cockroach during the day, it is a probable sign of infestation – these insects are nocturnal and only an overcrowding would push them out in daylight.
Maintain contact with the housing authority and be aware of anyone who has problems with cockroaches nearby as they tend to seek shelter in neighbouring homes.
Possible Dangers of Cockroach Infestation
Most cockroaches emit unpleasant smells – some people are allergic to the strong stench. Other sources of filth are the bodies of dead cockroaches, their faeces and the egg cases. Some of the emitted substances contain allergens which can cause asthma and other dangerous health problems.
Cockroaches can also bite if they run out of food. Their bites can cause irritation, lesions, swelling, and even minor infections. If you suffer from such bites, it means that the pest population is out of control and you must immediately seek the help of a cockroach exterminator.
Types of Cockroaches found in London
There are four kinds of cockroaches which usually cause problems in households around the UK and require thorough cockroach pest control procedures. No matter the specific type, all cockroaches carry dangerous diseases such as salmonella and gastro-enteritis.
- German cockroaches (Blatella germanica) – pale insects that reach 12mm-15mm. They prefer humid, warm environments and are known to be the most wide-spread cockroach species in the world. They are typically found in your kitchen and bathroom.
- American cockroaches (Periplaneta Americana) – massive 20mm-30mm dark mahogany-coloured insects that have, unfortunately, reached Europe as well. Usually found in basements, garages, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Oriental cockroaches (Blatta orientalis) – dark brown insects that reach 20mm-30mm. Unlike other types of cockroaches found in the UK, they prefer to stay outside and in damp, cool areas such as your basement, drains, gardens and attics.
- Brown Banded cockroaches (Supella longipalpa) – light brown insects that reach 10mm-15mm. They make up for their relatively small size with numbers. They thrive in warm, humid environments such as your attic, kitchen, living room, and even electrical appliances.