- Immediate, emergency response
- Discreet service
- Safe, eco-friendly disposal using a combustion chamber
Dead animal removal
Leaving no trace of dead rats, squirrels, foxes and more
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose our Dead Animal Removal Service
Animal carcasses bring awful smells and aren’t the most hygienic of things. 24/7 Pest Control offers a swift dead animal removal and disposal service for London residents. Our services are discreet, amongst the other benefits, and will dispose of all animal carcasses, effectively leaving zero smell.
We have been in the pest control and dead animal disposal business for years, leaving no trace of dead rats, squirrels, rabbits, foxes, and much more. We can safely say we can deal with all types of small mammals, birds and even dead snakes! A perfect follow-up on DIY mice control and rat control methods if poison was overly used and rodents died inside the property.
The trained professionals will take care of your pet gently and carefully. They will provide you with a door-to-door experience, removing the stress that you, as a pet owner, surely experience in moments like this.
Very friendly. Always reliable and do a great job for a very reasonable price, Highly recommended.... Read More
Very friendly. Always reliable and do a great job for a very reasonable price, Highly recommended. Show Less
Oct 5th, 2020
Ivan is a very good professional. He put my mind at rest by explaining every detail carefully and clearly.... Read More
Ivan is a very good professional. He put my mind at rest by explaining every detail carefully and clearly. Show Less
Oct 15th, 2020
Great customer service from 24/7 Pest Control. Suspected rats in the upstairs garage. Last Tuesday, Pest Control identified the problem within the first few minutes of the survey. ... Read More
Great customer service from 24/7 Pest Control. Suspected rats in the upstairs garage. Last Tuesday, Pest Control identified the problem within the first few minutes of the survey. They came by quickly, set poison traps, and removed every trace of rats. They even gave us tips on how to prevent future infestations. Thank you for all your help! Show Less
Nov 13th, 2020
How Our Animal Carcass Removal Works
An animal’s decomposing body becomes a health hazard if it isn’t found soon enough after it dies. It can quickly fill your property with foul odours and even cause flea infestations. Don’t waste time if you see a dead animal near or inside your home, and call immediately.
- A pest control professional will arrive onsite to determine what is causing the rotting flesh smell. The exterminator uses special endoscope cameras to detect dead pests from hard-to-reach places.
- As soon as the technicians discover the body, they will remove it. During this service, the professionals wear gloves and masks so they won’t come into contact with the carcass.
- As part of this service, the dead animal is cremated to avoid spreading diseases. You can also call if your pet has passed away. The animal is picked up by a technician and cremated.
- Whenever you find dead rodents, snakes, or birds on your property, please do not hesitate to contact us. Pests can be removed, treated, and then disposed of.
Benefits of Our Dead Animal Disposal Service
24/7 Pest Control will swiftly take care of the dead animal disposal service in London and all its boroughs. Here are some of the benefits that local residents and pet owners can take advantage of:
- Fast & Discreet – if you seek a local expert who can handle your case and you don’t want to alarm the neighbours, we can come with a discreet van;
- Emergency Service Available – both the call centre and the exterminators are available 24/7 in case you need our help urgently – just give us a ring;
- Additional Services Available – dead animals can sometimes be connected to infestation issues. While we’re at your house, we can execute a full inspection for a small fee to locate any signs of pests. – we don’t do outdoor cleaning!
- Flexible Scheduling – we are available 7 days a week and even on bank holidays at the same rates;
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. Suppose you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them, read more on our ant infestation page.
They are the terror that lives on your bed. This little blood-sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about roaches and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present on your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that comes into your home for food and shelter, so they like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They can be a severe health hazard and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.
What happens if you don't dispose of a dead animal?
If you ignore disposing of a dead animal, it can cause several problems. The animal's body will attract pests. It can also spread diseases and create a potential health hazard for people. The animal's remains can start to decompose, creating an unpleasant smell.
How much does dead animal removal costs?
The cost of dead animal removal can vary depending on the size of the animal and its location. Contact us to receive a quote and dispose of the carcass as soon as possible.
What to do if I find a dead fox?
If you find a dead fox in your garden, it is best to contact a pest control company that offers a dead animal removal service. 24/7 Pest Control will be able to dispose of the animal properly. In the meantime, it is essential to avoid touching the animal, as it may carry diseases.
What does it mean if you find a dead mouse in your house?
The presence of a dead mouse may indicate a more significant infestation in your home. It's a good idea to start taking steps to prevent mice from entering your property. Start by removing food and water sources. Book a mouse control service, so a professional can do a thorough pest inspection, seal any entry points and use many other pest control methods to keep mice away.