Sanitise Your Sleeping Surfaces with Dust Mites Control in London!
Protect your family from allergies, asthma and sleep disorder! Book our UV dust mites control in London and prevent unexpected health problems. There is no way to battle those miniature pests by yourself - but you can always rely on 24/7 Pest Control to sanitise your surfaces for you!
Dust mites are allergy-causing arachnids, closely related to spiders and ticks. They are invisible to the naked eye but are everywhere around you. We use uv vacuum cleaner for proper extermination and perfect results. Call us today on our 24/7 phone lines, and receive your free quote on our services!
Why Choose Our UV Dust Mite Treatment?
Dust mites are everywhere around us and severe infestations sometimes occur. Their presente often leads to allergies and can even unlock asthma symptoms, especially in children. This is why we use advanced methods of dust mite control in order to rid your home of infestations. Proper dust mite treatment will mitigate the harms and prevent health problems from occurring.
But this is only the main benefit of our services as we always strive to do more for our customers. Our dust mite treatment comes with a number of benefits. Check out the list below for more perks you can take advantage of with our pest control of dust mites:
- COSHH-approved, non-toxic detergents used;
- Prevent asthma, sleep disorder, skin rashes and allergies;
- Proper sanitisation of mattresses, upholstery and carpets;
- Price quotes without booking obligations;
- Up-to-date dust mites removal methods with a powerful UV vacuum cleaner;
- Competitive rates without hidden charges;
- Service available on weekends and Bank Holidays for the same price;
- 24/7 phone lines and online customer care centre;
- Additional discounts when scheduled alongside our other services (e.g. with our ant removal or cockroach control );
- Upon request, we conduct follow-up cleaning and disinfection procedures 4 days after the dust mite treatment. Our customers can take advantage of low rates for these particular service. For the cleaning procedure we send a team of professionals to clean the property. For our disinfection treatment, we spray around with a powerful biocidal product which manages to destroy up to 99.99% of all harmful microorganisms.
How We Conduct Your Dust Mites Removal Session
Dust mites removal requires knowledge, experience and specialised equipment. Customer-level insecticides have no effect on their population, as dust mites are not insects. To guarantee the best results with every session, all technicians follow strict guidelines and are fully equipped including a vacuum cleaner with uv light.
Upon arrival, they inspect your property and identify any problematic areas. Those are usually mattresses, upholstered furniture, chairs, and draperies. Then they proceed with the treatment.
We use specialised UV vacuum cleaner which kills the dust mites with the help of ultraviolet light and then removes the carcasses of your surfaces. This machine also allows us to sanitise treated areas as it removes up to 99,9% of bacteria and allergens. In rare cases with extreme infestations, we apply professional pesticides to prevent an increase in dust mites population.
If guaranteed service is organized, you can request two free visits within 3 months after the first dust mites treatment took place.
Health Effects of Dust Mites Infestation
Dust mites are among the most common allergens in households around the world. They are a cosmopolitan species and can be found on every continent—including in human outposts in the Antarctic. They prefer high-traffic areas, such as mattresses, beddings and upholstered furniture. In a single bed, dust mite population can reach up to 10,000,000 specimens.
Scientists have linked exposure to dust mites to severe allergic reactions. Although they do not bite or sting, they emit dangerous allergens which can cause serious respiratory and dermatological complaints. Asthma, eczema, irritation and arrhythmia are common symptoms of severe dust mite infestation. More than 70% of the world population in warmer climates is allergic to house dust mites.