Guaranteed Pest Control in Liverpool by The Pro’s
|24/7 Pest Control Services||Council Services|
|Services Paid Upfront|
|Weekend & Holiday Coverage|
* 5 working days waiting list
** Scheduled on a weekly basis and should be booked until Thursday the latest
*** Wasp nest removal is paid upon booking
Having a pest issue is not pleasant the least. Infestations pose a risk not only to your house and personal possessions but also endanger your family's safety. Emergency situations require quick and effective measures and that's exactly what 24/7 Pest Control in Liverpool offers.
We offer a wide range of treatments designed to get rid of rodents, insects and birds, and we tailor each service to the specifics of your case. Not only are we able to rid you of all pesky creatures, but upon request, we can also protect your home and prevent re-infestations by installing rodent proofing solutions in the premises.
Our Liverpool Pest Control Procedure Step-by-step
Although our pest control treatments vary, our method of work remains the same because it brings the best and long-lasting results. This is how a typical Liverpool pest control procedure goes:
- #1. We start by inspecting your home or office. The goal is to find out the stage of the infestation. Pests tend to breed quite fast, so the faster you react, the easier it will be to eradicate them. Your local exterminator will check the premises and mark the zones which need treatment. In the process, he uses high-tech tools such as UV-light and more. This is important if we want to not only rid you of the issue on the surface but also to exterminate the whole infestation in all its stages of growth;
- #2. Then we proceed with the most suitable treatment. Each case is different, so your exterminator will advise you on the proper measures that need to be taken in order to achieve the best results. Some pest infestations require multiple treatments and that is why we provide insured services which aim at ridding you of pests completely. It's important to know that our services are not hourly-based, so your pro will stay until the job is done without charging you extra;
- #3. The best way to prevent further infestations is by knowing why your home got infested in the first place. What is it that attracted those annoying creatures? Your exterminator knows all the answers and will share with you how can you evade further problems with pests. If you have booked an insured service, you'll be able to schedule two additional treatments in a period of three months after the initial procedure;
Range of Treatments by 24/7 Pest Control
Rat & Mice Control - Rodent issues are already quite common because of their constantly growing population. Luckily, the pest control team in Liverpool comes fully-equipped to deal with rats and mice effectively using a range of tools and treatments.
Bed Bugs Treatment - Quite difficult to notice and even harder to eradicate, these insects spread irritation and diseases. One single female can form a full-scale infestation in a month! To tackle the issue, we have developed several ways of bed bugs destruction and your pest technician will offer you the most suitable for your situation.
Cockroach Control - There's nothing more disgusting than a family of cockroaches roaming around your kitchen and leaving germs everywhere. We, at 24/7 Pest Control in Liverpool use the latest solution on the industry market in order to rid you of the problem as quickly as possible.
Wasp Control & Wasp Nest Removal - Wasps are not only a nuisance. Their stings can lead to a severe allergic reaction. We offer a comprehensive wasp control procedure which will destroy the entire population and rid you of the nest, minimising the chance of re-infestation.
Bird Removal - Have you got sick of pigeons and other pesky birds damaging the exterior of your property? Book a visit from your local pest exterminator who knows how to best repel them and protect your home. We use a selection of tools which are harmless and designed to drive them away from your house.
Insect Control & Fumigation - We treat various insects such as ants, flies, fleas, silverfish, spiders, moths, beetles, woodworm and much more. Our services are suitable for both residential and commercial properties in Liverpool and aim at fully exterminating them in all stages of their growth.
How to Schedule Your Pest Control in Liverpool
In order to book our pest control in Liverpool area, you can fill out the contact form or give us a call at 020 3404 6650. We work 24/7 and are available to answer all your questions regarding our services and schedule you a visit from the local pest control technician.
Pest Control Prices in Liverpool
Mice/Rat and General Insects' Prices
|Mice/rats, ants, cockroaches, flies, fleas, moths, carpet beetles, spiders, silverfish|
|Property||2 visits treatment*||Full service**|
|Studio/1 bed||from £195||from £270|
|2 bed property||from £205||from £280|
|3 bed property||from £215||from £290|
For properties with more than three bedrooms, please, contact us by phone for a quote.
Bed Bug Treatment Cost
|Property||2 visits treatment*||Full service**|
|Studio/1 bed||from £215||from £285|
|2 bed property||from £225||from £295|
|3 bed property||from £235||from £305|
Additional Services Prices
|Paid Inspection||from £45|
|General Fumigation||from £195|
For bird netting and proofing we have to send a pest control technician to do a survey of your property. Afterwards, depending on the type of bird and level of infestation, we can determine the right methods and provide you with an accurate quote.
Terms and conditions
- We might charge additionally for parking and congestion if aplicable.
- 2 visits treatment includes 1 major visit + 1 follow-up for a period of 1 month. Follow-up visit is organised only upon client’s request.
- Full treatment includes 1 major visit + 2 follow-ups for a period of 3 months. Follow-up visits are organised only upon client’s request.
- We have a £50 additional charge for our night jobs (between 8PM and 5AM).
- We also charge 10% surcharge on weekend bookings!