Ant Control in London – Ants Pest Control Done Right!
Ants might look like a mere nuisance but they are not that harmless – book our ant control in London for your domestic or business property and get rid of the endless swarm of insects passing through your home or office.
24/7 Pest Control provides an effective solution for your ant infestation problem and guarantees insect-free home.
>>> Pest technicians are located all around London
>>> Effective ant control solutions using latest industry products
>>> Emergency removal procedures done by local professionals
While ants found in the UK are not known to carry diseases, they still carry unhygienic matter in your home that you wouldn't want in your cupboard. Protect your health and food supplies by hiring professional pest controllers in your area.
Ants Pest Control Service With Unmatched Benefits For You!
DIY ant pest control solutions rarely work as they take care only of the ants you can see, and do not stop them from entering your home again. Moreover, some colonies have more than one ant queen which means they can easily reproduce and grow the infestation again. Professional ant control includes property inspection that will determine the type of ant colony and the most appropriate ant control procedure. Call the pest exterminators for immaculate results!
24/7 Pest Control will send a local ant exterminator who knows how to deal with each different type of ants that may have infested your home or business.
But getting rid of the crawling insects isn't the only benefit that comes with our service:
- Comprehensive and custom tailored ants pest control – we take care not only of ants in your home, we exterminate any nearby ant nest;
- Affordable service & Flexible Booking slots – book us 24/7. Services on evenings and weekends can be booked as well;
- We aim to use non-toxic pest control substances to ensure the safety of you and your property;
- Post treatments - you can request up to two free visits within a period of 3 months after the first visit, if you have booked our full ant control procedure;
- Special offers - combine ant treatment with some of the other services we provide, such as cockroach control, and receive a discount.
- Professional disinfection- upon request, our customers can take advantage of a cleaning session 5 days after the ant control treatment at a minimal charge rate. The team will take the responsibility to disinfect all treated rooms in the property.
Ants Extermination for Your Business
If you are in the consumables business, ants are much more than a mere nuisance. Book a session with an ant treatment specialists today and return your commercial environment back to a sterile state. Your business reputation would not suffer – we know how to deal with your problem quickly and discreetly!
Ants Species in the UK
There are several ant species you may encounter in the UK. No matter which type has attacked your property, our insect control services can take care of the situation!
- Garden Ant (Lasius Niger), is the most common species found during home infestations. It's a 4mm-5mm long insect with a black body and without a sting. It's also known as a black ant. Although there is a difference between black and garden ants, the two are really closely related. They prefer sweet foods and leave an invisible scent trail to the food for other ants to follow. Their nests are usually outdoors and can be detected by the finely powdered ground around their entrances.
- Pharaoh's Ant (Monomorium pharaonis) is a yellow-brown insect. It can reach up to 2mm and is commonly found in warm indoor areas, particularly hospitals. Males can reach 3mm and have wings. They leave trails, often close to heating, and form colonies in the cavities of warm, humid buildings. Colonies can reach the size of half a million. Pharaoh's ants do not consume the food directly, but take it back to the nest.
- Roger's Ant (Hypoponera punctatissima) is a yellow-brown insect that can reach 2,5mm-3mm. They are similar to Pharaoh's ant but do not leave trails. They are rarely found outside.
- Ghost Ant (Tapinoma melanocephalum) is a semitransparent ant with a black head. It reaches 1mm-1,5mm in size. It prefers sweets and grease but is know to consume dead insects as well. Like Pharaoh's ants, they take the food they've found back to the colony. They are resistant to the pesticides commonly used against other ant species, thus ghost ant infestation needs special treatment.