- Speedy response time
- Fully certified, locally-based pest exterminators
- Options for 3- and 4-month guarantee
Ant control 7 days a week, even on Bank Holidays
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose Our Ant Control Service
24/7 Pest Control provides an effective solution for your ant infestation problem and guarantees an insect-free home.
- Pest technicians are located all around London.
- Effective ant control solutions using the latest industry products
- Local professionals do emergency removal procedures
While ants found in the UK are not known to carry diseases, they still transmit unhygienic matter in your home that you wouldn’t want in your cupboard. Protect your health and food supplies by hiring local professional pest controllers.
How the Ant Control Service Works
Ants might look like a mere nuisance, but they are not that harmless – book our ant control in London for your domestic or business property and get rid of insects passing through your home or office.
- An experienced ant exterminator will visit your home on the day of your appointment to conduct an inspection. The technician will look for entry points and assess the severity of the infestation. Once the inspection is complete, they will choose the most appropriate treatment.
- The treatment involves using gel baits which the exterminator will strategically place around entry points and near ant nests. Using this method, you can get rid of an infestation permanently.
- You may request a follow-up visit in a few weeks to ensure the ant infestation has been eradicated. We will take additional measures if the ants continue to be present.
- The pest experts can provide you with helpful advice to prevent future infestations. A detailed report will also be provided describing the pest control services performed at your property.
The 24/7 Pest Control technician was very friendly and professional. He has made every effort to deal with my pest problem. Communication with the customer was excellent. Overall, ... Read More
The 24/7 Pest Control technician was very friendly and professional. He has made every effort to deal with my pest problem. Communication with the customer was excellent. Overall, a very good service Show Less
Dec 10th, 2020
Great customer service, the representative knew exactly what to do to get rid of the ants. He checked around the property to make sure everything was treated as needed.... Read More
Great customer service, the representative knew exactly what to do to get rid of the ants. He checked around the property to make sure everything was treated as needed. Show Less
Dec 14th, 2020
My tenants said the man was very nice and very professional. They would give him 11 out of 10. I would definitely use them again.... Read More
My tenants said the man was very nice and very professional. They would give him 11 out of 10. I would definitely use them again. Show Less
Dec 5th, 2020
Ants Pest Control Service With Unmatched Benefits For You!
DIY ant pest control solutions rarely work as they take care of only ants you can see and do not stop them from entering your home. Moreover, some colonies have more than one queen, so they can quickly reproduce and grow the infestation again. Professional ant control includes property inspection that will determine the type of ant colony and the most appropriate procedure. Call the pest exterminators for excellent results!
24/7 Pest Control will send a local ant exterminator who knows how to deal with each different type of ant that may have infested your home or business.
But getting rid of the crawling insects isn’t the only benefit that comes with our service:
- Comprehensive and custom-tailored ants pest control – we take care not only of ants in your home, but we also exterminate any nearby ant nest;
- Affordable service & Flexible Booking slots – we are available 24/7. You can book services on evenings and weekends;
- We aim to use non-toxic pest control substances – to ensure the safety of you and your property;
- Post treatments – you can request up to two free visits within three months after the first visit if you have booked our complete ant control procedure;
- Professional disinfection – upon request, our customers can take advantage of a cleaning session five days after the ant control treatment. The team will take responsibility for disinfecting all treated rooms on the property.
Ants Extermination for Your Business
If you are in the consumables business, ants are much more than a mere nuisance. Book a session with an ant treatment specialist today and return your commercial environment to a sterile state. Your business reputation won’t be compromised – we’ll handle the infestation discreetly and quickly!
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. Suppose you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them, read more on our ant infestation page.
They are the terror that lives on your bed. This little blood-sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about roaches and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present on your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that comes into your home for food and shelter, so they like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They can be a severe health hazard and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.
Why am I getting a lot of ants in my house?
The most common reason ants come indoors is to find food or a place to nest. Even the tiniest amounts, such as bread crumbs or dry pet food, can attract colonies of ants.
How do I find out where the ants are coming from?
Ants may come from behind appliances, inside cabinets, or cracks and crevices around the walls. The best place to look for them is just about any location near a food source, such as floor drains and refrigerators.
How do I stop ants from coming back?
The most effective method for keeping your house ant-free is to ensure no food sources are available. Wash all plates and cooking utensils immediately after eating. Keep food sealed tightly in containers or plastic bags. These simple precautions can deter unwanted guests from setting up shop in your home.
Does killing ants attract more?
By killing an ant, you will only attract more. Dead ants release pheromones that signal danger when killed. You would think that would scare them off, but an ant dying in the area will prompt other ants to investigate if there is any danger. They even carry away dead members of their colonies.