Rats are one of the most invasive pest species in terms of domestic infestations. Over the past years, their population in urban areas have increased significantly. They bear illnesses and destruction and breed often, which grows the rat colony fast. If you feel like your home is also their home and you have a rat problem, don’t hesitate to call us for an expert rat extermination. Let the London professionals:
Get a Quote Fortunately, we are able to help with one of the most comprehensive rat control London has to offer. Your personal rat exterminator will follow a strict procedure in order to get rid of the rodents. Here’s what to expect:View all
- Assess the risk for you, your family, and your property;
- Perform effective rat control techniques to eliminate the rodents;
- Help you prevent future infestations and ensure a safe environment.
The Dangers of A Rat InfestationHaving a rat problem in your house is a serious thing and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Besides compromising your home’s safety and spreading diseases and allergies all around, rats are also a known destruction bearers. The whole life cycle of rats, from their nesting habits to their diet, is harmful to people and properties. They wreak havoc in their way, gnawing on everything they can see - wood, electric cables, pipes and paper are just a small portion of their daily menu. Rats in the garden is another problem you may face if you have a garden on your property. The bad news is that they spread quite fast and the damage grows proportionally to the rat colony. That is why it is advisable to schedule rat removal services as soon as you spot them because professional rat exterminators will know how to deal with them effectively before they cause more harm. Same goes in the event of a mice infestation.
Get a Quote Fortunately, we are able to help with one of the most comprehensive rat control London has to offer. Your personal rat exterminator will follow a strict procedure in order to get rid of the rodents. Here’s what to expect:
- The pest exterminator will perform a complete check-up of your property using the latest industry equipment to locate each and every problem zone and mark it for treatment. He will assess the threat and will pick the most suitable method of rat control. Upon request, he can bring an endoscopic camera to assist him with the task;
- All rat entry zones will be sealed with durable materials such as expanding foam, wire wool, and other sealants to make sure no rodents will manage to escape our rat control procedures;
- Your London rat exterminator will then perform the proper rat removal techniques to get rid of all the pesky rodents on the premises. He will make sure that you are constantly informed during the process;
- Your expert will give you some practical tips on how to avoid future infestations of rats and mice, and how to keep your home safe and pest-free. A full rat control treatment may take up to three weeks so your exterminator will return to inspect your property once again and check if everything is okay. He will get rid of all rodent carcases for you and will evaluate the results of his work;
- If you've booked our guaranteed rat removal service in London, then you are able to request two additional rat control treatments for a period of three months after the first procedure. Make sure to use those in order to fully get rid of the rat infestation;
- Upon request, we can install rat-proofing materials at great rates. We use items such as door brush seals to further protect your home from future rat problems.
- Request additional cleaning services after the rat treatment and get the treated zones professionally cleaned. A team of professionals will clean all treated areas and make sure there are no pest traces left.
24/7 Pest Control has the best service in town. Yonko was amazing. He came immediately, found the source of the problem, and took care of it promptly. He made me feel at ease in my
May 15th, 2020
The service was excellent. Scheduling an appointment online was quick and easy. The appointment went well, all information communicated simply and efficiently.
May 4th, 2020
Always efficient and reliable, 24/7 Pest Control is a great company. They're always there when you need them. I recommend 24/7 Pest Control to anyone with pest control problems.
Jun 25th, 2020
Reliable and efficient service is guaranteed at 24/7 Pest Control. Georgi always takes the time to engage in conversation about your pest control issues. He is a regular friendly f
Jun 22nd, 2020
24/7 Pest Control is the best pest control service that we have ever used. They offer great service at a fair price. Never a real problem with anything and always very helpful .
Jun 30th, 2020
What Happens If You Don't Deal With a Rat ProblemIn the event of rat infestation, it's always the best to contact a local rat exterminator. The usage of traps isn't an effective way of dealing with an infestation because they target individual specimens. This doesn't affect the population at all. A full-blown rat infestation leads to costly repairs because rats cause immense property damage that leaves big holes not only in your walls but in your pockets as well. Moreover, getting a successful rat treatment from any rat control company becomes quite expensive as the infestation grows. It’s best if you deal with the rodents when you first spot the signs of their presence. Get a Quote
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Mice Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. If you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them. Read more on our ant infestation page.
The terror that is sleeping in your bed. This little blood sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about the bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don't want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about the roaches, and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present in your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
The house mouse is a small rodent coming inside of your home to steal your food and nest. The reproduction rate of this pest is quite impressive. Get to know mice and learn how to quickly spot mice infestation signs, before it is too late.