Professional Rat Control in London For a Rodent-Free Home
Rats are one of the most invasive pest species in terms of domestic infestations. Over the past years, their population in urban areas have increased significantly. They bear illnesses and destruction and breed often, which grows the rat colony fast. If you feel like your home is also their home and you have a rat problem, don’t hesitate to call us for an expert rat extermination. Let the London professionals:
- Assess the risk for you, your family, and your property;
- Perform effective rat control techniques to eliminate the rodents;
- Help you prevent future infestations and ensure a safe environment.
We've been dealing with rats and other pesky rodents for years and we know how to eradicate them safely. With our professional rat extermination services in London, your home will be rat-free again in no time.
Our Rat Extermination in London Explained
Our 24/7 Pest Control company in London and the surrounding areas aims to help people to get rid of rat problems in an effective manner. Our experience gives us the knowledge to quickly find the rodent’s weakest spots and use them in the fight against rat infestations in homes. We know how dangerous these creatures can be to you and your home, so we make sure to achieve great results when performing our professional rat control service from the start to finish.
It is key to locate and seal all of their hiding spots because this leads to successful rat extermination. That's why the local exterminators will check the property for any openings and will try to seal those to prevent the pest from entering - this takes place in every rat removal service we conduct.
The Dangers of A Rat Infestation
Having a rat problem in your house is a serious thing and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Besides compromising your home’s safety and spreading diseases and allergies all around, rats are also a known destruction bearers. The whole life cycle of rats, from their nesting habits to their diet, is harmful to people and properties. They wreak havoc in their way, gnawing on everything they can see - wood, electric cables, pipes and paper are just a small portion of their daily menu. Rats in the garden is another problem you may face if you have a garden on your property. The bad news is that they spread quite fast and the damage grows proportionally to the rat colony. That is why it is advisable to schedule rat removal services as soon as you spot them because professional rat exterminators will know how to deal with them effectively before they cause more harm. Same goes in the event of a mice infestation.
How Our Rat Extermination Solves Your Problems
Fortunately, we are able to help with one of the most comprehensive rat control London has to offer. Your personal rat exterminator will follow a strict procedure in order to get rid of the rodents. Here’s what to expect:
- The pest exterminator will perform a complete check-up of your property using the latest industry equipment to locate each and every problem zone and mark it for treatment. He will assess the threat and will pick the most suitable method of rat control. Upon request, he can bring an endoscopic camera to assist him with the task;
- All rat entry zones will be sealed with durable materials such as expanding foam, wire wool, and other sealants to make sure no rodents will manage to escape our rat control procedures;
- Your London rat exterminator will then perform the proper rat removal techniques to get rid of all the pesky rodents on the premises. He will make sure that you are constantly informed during the process;
- Your expert will give you some practical tips on how to avoid future infestations of rats and mice, and how to keep your home safe and pest-free. A full rat control treatment may take up to three weeks so your exterminator will return to inspect your property once again and check if everything is okay. He will get rid of all rodent carcases for you and will evaluate the results of his work;
- If you've booked our guaranteed rat removal service in London, then you are able to request two additional rat control treatments for a period of three months after the first procedure. Make sure to use those in order to fully get rid of the rat infestation;
- Upon request, we can install rat proofing materials at great rates. We use items such as door brush seals to further protect your home from future rat problems.
- Request additional cleaning services after the rat treatment and get the treated zones professionally cleaned at preferential prices. For our cleaning service, we send a team of professionals to clean all treated areas and make sure there are no pest traces left.
What Happens If You Don't Deal With a Rat Problem
In the event of rat infestation, it's always the best to contact a local rat exterminator. The usage of traps isn't an effective way of dealing with an infestation because they target individual specimens. This doesn't affect their population at all. A full-blown rat infestation leads to costly repairs because rats cause immense property damage that leaves big holes not only in your walls but in your pockets as well. Moreover, getting a successful rat treatment from any rat control company becomes quite expensive as the infestation grows. It’s best if you deal with the rodents when you first spot the signs of their presence.
Is Your Home Infested? Signs of Rat Infestation
If you're wondering whether or not your home suffers from a rat infestation you can check your house for the following signs of an invasion or call us for a property inspection:
- Marks on surfaces and furniture - rats gnaw on everything in their range, so if you spot nibble marks or sawdust, it's a sure sign of a rat infestation on a process;
- Droppings and urine - rats are known for their weak bladders, so if you have an ongoing rat infestation, you'll definitely notice rat droppings and urine traces near the kitchen;
- Tracks and unusual noises - you can definitely tell if your home is infested if you hear scratching and burrowing sounds coming from the walls or the roof, you can also spot their footprints and tail marks. Dead animals can also be a sign of rat infestation;
Make sure to book your rat removal service as soon as you see any of these rat infestation signs in order to prevent them spreading freely.