- Same- and next-day availability
- Certified, local rat exterminators
- Guaranteed treatments
Serving domestic and commercial properties in London and the UK:
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose Our Rat Control Service
Rats are one of the most invasive pest species. Over the past years, their population in urban areas have increased significantly. They carry illnesses and destruction and reproduce quickly, growing the rat colony quickly.
If you feel like your home is also their home and you have a rat problem, don’t hesitate to call us for an expert rat extermination. Let the London professionals:
- Assess the risk for you, your family, and your property;
- Perform effective rat control techniques to eliminate rodents;
- Help you prevent future infestations and ensure a safe environment.
We’ve been dealing with rats and other pesky rodents for years, and we know how to eradicate them safely. Our professional rat extermination services in London will make your home rat-free again.
So far we are very happy with the way everything has been set up. Everything has been done professionally, and we have a great team at the helm. We have this amazing young man here... Read More
So far we are very happy with the way everything has been set up. Everything has been done professionally, and we have a great team at the helm. We have this amazing young man here who knows exactly how to deal with things and checks with us regularly before he leaves. Show Less
Jul 28th, 2020
Absolutely fantastic. Excellent and efficient customer service and the job was completed to a very high standard, the technician keeping me updated every step of the way.... Read More
Absolutely fantastic. Excellent and efficient customer service and the job was completed to a very high standard, the technician keeping me updated every step of the way. Show Less
Aug 17th, 2020
Our inspector always polite and very professional in carry out the inspections and always communicates face to face and shares recommendations to keep site free from any pest infes... Read More
Our inspector always polite and very professional in carry out the inspections and always communicates face to face and shares recommendations to keep site free from any pest infestations. Well done. Good job. Show Less
Aug 20th, 2020
How Our Rat Extermination Solves Your Problems
Fortunately, we can help with one of the most comprehensive rat control London offers. Your rat exterminator will follow a strict procedure to eliminate the rodents. Here’s what to expect:
- The pest exterminator will perform a complete check-up of your property using the latest industry equipment to locate every problem zone and mark it for treatment. He will assess the threat and pick the most suitable method of rat control. Upon request, he can bring an endoscopic camera to assist him with the task;
- Your London rat exterminator will then perform the proper rat removal techniques to get rid of all the pesky rodents on the premises. He will make sure that you are constantly informed during the process;
- The experts will give you some practical tips on how to avoid future infestations of rats and mice and how to keep your home safe and pest-free;
- If you’ve booked our guaranteed rat removal service in London, you can request two additional rat control treatments for three months after the first visit. Make sure to use those to get rid of the rat infestation fully;
- Upon request, we can install rat-proofing materials at great rates. We use door brush seals to protect your home from future rat problems.
- Request additional cleaning services after the rat treatment and clean the treated zones professionally. A team of professionals will clean all treated areas and ensure no pest traces are left.
Our Rat Extermination in London Explained
Our 24/7 Pest Control company in London and the surrounding areas aims to help people eliminate their rat problems effectively. Our experience gives us the knowledge to quickly find the rodent’s weakest spots and use them to fight against rat infestations in homes. We know how dangerous these creatures can be to you and your home, so we ensure excellent results when performing our professional rat control service from start to finish.
It is critical to locate and seal their hiding spots because this leads to successful rat extermination. That’s why the local exterminators will check the property for any rodent-sized openings and will try to seal those to prevent the pest from entering – this takes place in every rat removal service we conduct.
The Dangers of a Rat Infestation
A rat problem in your house is serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Besides compromising your home’s safety and spreading diseases and allergies, rats are also known as destruction bearers. The whole life cycle of rats, from their nesting habits to their diet, is harmful to people and properties. They wreak havoc in their way, gnawing on everything they can see – wood, electric cables, pipes, and paper are just a tiny portion of their daily menu. Rats in the garden are another problem you may face if you have a garden on your property. The bad news is that they spread quickly, and the damage grows proportionally to the rat colony. That is why it is advisable to schedule rat removal services as soon as you spot them because professional rat exterminators will know how to deal with them effectively before they cause more harm. The same goes in the event of a mice infestation.
Signs of Rats in the House
When you first spot the signs of a rat’s presence, it’s best to take action immediately before it becomes a full-on rat infestation. The signs that you have a rat problem are:
- Gnawing marks – rats have incisors that never stop growing. As a result, they require something hard to chew on regularly – cables, wood, even pipes;
- Noises – rats can climb walls, so you might hear scratching noises coming from the walls;
- Rat Droppings – the shape and size of black olives. If you hear noises, see chewed cables but don’t find droppings, it’s probably rats, not mice. A rat’s protectiveness makes them better hiding creatures, so they do not like to be noticed;
- Footprints – like any other animal, rats leave footprints. Typically, they are found in dusty areas, like basements or attics;
- Smears – since rats have poor vision, they tend to follow the same path when moving. Continually moving along the same tracks leaves spots on surfaces.
A full-blown rat infestation leads to costly repairs because rats cause immense property damage, leaving big holes in your walls and pockets. In the event of rat infestation, contacting a local rat exterminator is always the best solution.
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. Suppose you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them, read more on our ant infestation page.
They are the terror that lives on your bed. This little blood-sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about roaches and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present on your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that comes into your home for food and shelter, so they like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They can be a severe health hazard and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.
Can rats climb walls?
Rats are skilled climbers capable of climbing up walls and squeezing into narrow spaces. They have sharp nails and dermal ridges that aid in grabbing vertical surfaces. A rat can climb any wall with an uneven texture.
What attracts rats to your house?
Food and water are the primary reasons rats enter properties. They will chew just about anything to get access to food and water. They also seek shelter to protect themselves, especially during the winter months.
How do you know if the rats are gone?
Try spreading flour overnight on your floor and in areas you think rats are more likely to pass through to find out if they are still lurking there. If you still have rats, they will leave a trail, but by following their footprints, you can identify where they're hiding.
Do rats go in clean houses?
Rats are often attracted to dirty properties because they offer potential food sources. Even well-kept homes can provide opportunities for these pests to feed. Store food securely and clean spills immediately. Any food left out overnight or not fully sealed in containers can attract hungry rodents.