If you are coming toward the end of your lease contract and would like to guarantee your security deposit back, you need professional help with the pests that might have invaded the property during your tenancy. 24/7 Pest Control provides end of tenancy fumigation in London performed by experienced pest controllers. You can rest assured every pest will be eliminated and removed, and the property will be ready for the landlord's inspection. There are many different methods and techniques to rid your property of crawling and flying insects, but the one that has proven to be most effective is the house fumigation method. The property must be vacant for two hours in order for the substance to deliver maximum effect. All you have to do when you return home is open the windows and let fresh air come in. Our fumigation services deliver top results every time. We provide ants, spiders, cockroaches and bed bug fumigation, to the highest standard. The service proves effective with flea fumigation as well. And because it can be very difficult to find time for end of tenancy fumigation in London with the packing and moving you have to think about, our services can be booked Mondays to Sundays and evenings, at the same price. Get a QuoteView all
24/7 Pest Control has an excellent team of pest control technicians and irrigation experts ready to answer calls day and night. It's comforting to know that our problems are taken
Sep 17th, 2020
I can?t rate 24/7 Pest Control highly enough. We had a problem with rodents for months. Other pest control companies were reluctant to help, sending bait along with technicians who
Sep 22nd, 2020
A great job done by an excellent technician. Thank you so much!
Sep 18th, 2020
Your technician helped me to resolve a problem, and I found that he was extremely professional and helpful. His manner of dealing with customers was friendly and made me feel safe
Sep 27th, 2020
The service was very prompt, comprehensive! Thank you so much for solving our problem quickly and professionally.
Oct 20th, 2020
- Fumigation as part of the tenancy agreement - if you have a pet with you during your tenancy legally you are bound to have a general fumigation service carried out along with move out cleaning. This is a prevention measure to avoid infestation and raising allergies to future tenants.
- In order to maintain a healthy and protected home environment, it is recommended to carry domestic fumigation with a preventative purpose.
- Protect businesses and private clients from disruption to their goods and control any potential infestations and minimise trade risks. This specifically includes the following internationally shipped cargo, storage facilities, manufacturing and others alike.
Some of the other reasons that have made us a preferred home fumigation provider include:
- We will perform thorough property inspection before going ahead with the treatment, to make sure we choose the most effective substance;
- Our fumigation services follow the regulations of COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) and we use non-toxic substances when possible;
- If guaranteed service is booked, you can request up to two post-treatments within a 3-month period after the initial treatment;
- And to avoid any future need of home fumigation, we will give you advice on the measures you can take to prevent it from happening.
- If you request it, we can send you a team of cleaners 5 days after the fumigation procedure. They will thoroughly clean all treated areas.