If you are unsure whether or not you have become a victim of pest infestation, 24/7 Pest Control can easily sort it out for you. We send a pest expert to properties located in London and within the M25 ring. Your inspector will thoroughly check the premises and look for suspicious activities. Our services are:
- Available 24/7
- Do not require for you to book a treatment
- Utilizing top-level equipment
Some signs of infestation are pretty obvious, such as in a case of rat infestation. While other intruders, like bed bugs, for example, are difficult to notice. It is almost impossible to tell you are having a bed bug issue until it becomes severe. And then it can be really hard, not to mention expensive, to get rid of the pesky bugs. Either way, our experienced eye can spot pest indications from miles because we know all about them and the entry spots they utilise.View all
I couldn't believe how terrible the entire mouse infestation could be. Stefan explained exactly what was happening. He was very polite, helpful and friendly. He made the whole drea
Sep 18th, 2020
24/7 Pest Control staff were friendly, professional, informative and respectful.
Sep 7th, 2020
Very friendly. Always reliable and do a great job for a very reasonable price, Highly recommended.
Oct 5th, 2020
Ivan is a very good professional. He put my mind at rest by explaining every detail carefully and clearly.
Oct 15th, 2020
Great customer service from 24/7 Pest Control. Suspected rats in the upstairs garage. Last Tuesday, Pest Control identified the problem within the first few minutes of the survey.
Nov 13th, 2020
- Your pest inspector will arrive at your property geared up with the most advanced equipment in the industry. We are available around the clock, even if you need an emergency service;
- The inspector will check your home top to bottom. He will assess all possible entry spots and will check for pest signs;
- He will examine the premises with special attention to the hot spots where pests can hide - behind the kitchen furniture, near pipes and ventilation, in the attic, basement and much more;
- He will then advise you on the further measures which you will have to take according to your situation. It can be a follow-up pest treatment, installing proofing materials or just general advice on how to prevent an infestation.
- While on the premises, the pest expert can remove rodent carcasses if there are any and dispose of them for you in a safe matter.
- Upon request we can check your property with an endoscopic camera which will manage to detect any rodent presence on the premises.