If you are unsure whether or not you have become a victim of pest infestation, 24/7 Pest Control can easily sort it out for you. We send a pest expert to properties located in London and within the M25 ring. Your inspector will thoroughly check the premises and look for suspicious activities. Our services are:
- Available 24/7
- Do not require for you to book a treatment
- Utilizing top-level equipment
Some signs of infestation are pretty obvious, such as in a case of rat infestation. While other intruders, like bed bugs, for example, are difficult to notice. It is almost impossible to tell you are having a bed bug issue until it becomes severe. And then it can be really hard, not to mention expensive, to get rid of the pesky bugs. Either way, our experienced eye can spot pest indications from miles because we know all about them and the entry spots they utilise.View all
24/7 Pest Control is excellent! They're friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. Every time they come to my home, I can rest assured knowing that they would do a proper job in checkn
Oct 22nd, 2020
24/7 Pest Control staff is very friendly. They are quick and always come prepared with their full-face masks on. The job they do is excellent and they always go the extra mile. The
Oct 19th, 2020
24/7 Pest Control staff is amicable and does excellent work. All of the staff members are friendly and helpful on their job.
Oct 3rd, 2020
Your customer service was excellent. You communicated well over the course of the entire process. I would highly recommend 24/7 Pest Control.
Nov 18th, 2020
Milen is very helpful and very kind! Great customer service!
Nov 9th, 2020
- Your pest inspector will arrive at your property geared up with the most advanced equipment in the industry. We are available around the clock, even if you need an emergency service;
- The inspector will check your home top to bottom. He will assess all possible entry spots and will check for pest signs;
- He will examine the premises with special attention to the hot spots where pests can hide - behind the kitchen furniture, near pipes and ventilation, in the attic, basement and much more;
- He will then advise you on the further measures which you will have to take according to your situation. It can be a follow-up pest treatment, installing proofing materials or just general advice on how to prevent an infestation.
- While on the premises, the pest expert can remove rodent carcasses if there are any and dispose of them for you in a safe matter.
- Upon request we can check your property with an endoscopic camera which will manage to detect any rodent presence on the premises.