If you are unsure whether or not you have become a victim of pest infestation, 24/7 Pest Control can easily sort it out for you. We send a pest expert to properties located in London and within the M25 ring. Your inspector will thoroughly check the premises and look for suspicious activities. Our services are:
- Available 24/7
- Do not require for you to book a treatment
- Utilizing top-level equipment
Some signs of infestation are pretty obvious, such as in a case of rat infestation. While other intruders, like bed bugs, for example, are difficult to notice. It is almost impossible to tell you are having a bed bug issue until it becomes severe. And then it can be really hard, not to mention expensive, to get rid of the pesky bugs. Either way, our experienced eye can spot pest indications from miles because we know all about them and the entry spots they utilise.View all
Wow! Great customer service! I am very impressed and grateful for your help with my problem. You went above and beyond, checking everything out to ensure the problem was resolved.
Sep 7th, 2020
The service I received from 24/7 Pest Control was next to none. They had all of my issues sorted out within one day. Without a doubt, I will recommend them to everyone I know.
Dec 19th, 2019
I just wanted to thank you. My experience was exceptional, from my initial phone call to your professional and reassuring approach. I am a delighted customer, and I'm sure you'll b
Jan 20th, 2020
Thank you for the fantastic service. My experience was great, from my initial phone call to the technicians? professional and reassuring approach. I highly recommend this company.
Jan 25th, 2020
Excellent service was provided by 24/7 Pest Control today. The technician was very knowledgeable and willing to offer advice in a friendly, personable manner.
Feb 18th, 2020
- Your pest inspector will arrive at your property geared up with the most advanced equipment in the industry. We are available around the clock, even if you need an emergency service;
- The inspector will check your home top to bottom. He will assess all possible entry spots and will check for pest signs;
- He will examine the premises with special attention to the hot spots where pests can hide - behind the kitchen furniture, near pipes and ventilation, in the attic, basement and much more;
- He will then advise you on the further measures which you will have to take according to your situation. It can be a follow-up pest treatment, installing proofing materials or just general advice on how to prevent an infestation.
- While on the premises, the pest expert can remove rodent carcasses if there are any and dispose of them for you in a safe matter.
- Upon request we can check your property with an endoscopic camera which will manage to detect any rodent presence on the premises.