If you are unsure whether or not you have become a victim of pest infestation, 24/7 Pest Control can easily sort it out for you. We send a pest expert to properties located in London and within the M25 ring. Your inspector will thoroughly check the premises and look for suspicious activities. Our services are:
- Available 24/7
- Do not require for you to book a treatment
- Utilizing top-level equipment
Some signs of infestation are pretty obvious, such as in a case of rat infestation. While other intruders, like bed bugs, for example, are difficult to notice. It is almost impossible to tell you are having a bed bug issue until it becomes severe. And then it can be really hard, not to mention expensive, to get rid of the pesky bugs. Either way, our experienced eye can spot pest indications from miles because we know all about them and the entry spots they utilise.
The technician from 24/7 Pest Control was really helpful and adapted to the COVID way of working brilliantly! Follows all social distancing and has dealt with all issues quickly. T
Nov 27th, 2020
Great company with professionals that keeps their standards high and is reliable. Someone who doesn't let you down and always finds the best solutions.
Nov 30th, 2020
Easy website to use. Good communication. Excellent services at a good price.
Dec 15th, 2020
Very happy with the service we receive. Fernando is very knowledgeable and professional and is always a pleasure.
Dec 18th, 2020
Our 24/7 pest control Todor always has been punctual, polite and efficient. We also appreciate that he is effective and successful and highly recommend him.
Dec 20th, 2020
- Your pest inspector will arrive at your property geared up with the most advanced equipment in the industry. We are available around the clock, even if you need an emergency service;
- The inspector will check your home top to bottom. He will assess all possible entry spots and will check for pest signs;
- He will examine the premises with special attention to the hot spots where pests can hide - behind the kitchen furniture, near pipes and ventilation, in the attic, basement and much more;
- He will then advise you on the further measures which you will have to take according to your situation. It can be a follow-up pest treatment, installing proofing materials or just general advice on how to prevent an infestation.
- While on the premises, the pest expert can remove rodent carcasses if there are any and dispose of them for you in a safe matter.
- Upon request we can check your property with an endoscopic camera which will manage to detect any rodent presence on the premises.