- Immediate results
- 24/7 availability
- Discreet service
Up to 100% eradication in just two visits
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose our Heat Treatment
If you have a resilient bug infestation problem, like a bed bug infestation, for instance, you might need a powerful solution. 24/7 Pest Control offers an exceptional way of eradicating insects in London – advanced heat treatment. The procedure is extremely flexible and is suitable for:
- Commercial premises – such as warehouses, restaurants, hotels, etc. – to quickly and effectively eliminate all signs of infestation before they harm your business;
- Residential homes – to eradicate all insects and protect the safe environment of your home;
- Leased properties – to treat a house between renters and ensure it is appealing to potential new tenants;
The heat treatment has the power to reach pests no matter where they are hiding, and it is affecting all stages of their development. We achieve eradication by combining an initial spraying with the heating treatment of the infested zones. This combo destroys infestations like nothing else and is super effective against bed bugs, book lice, cockroaches, fleas and much more.
We had a great experience with 24/7 Pest Control. We still feel the same way after 5 years. You should use this service again, without hesitation.... Read More
We had a great experience with 24/7 Pest Control. We still feel the same way after 5 years. You should use this service again, without hesitation. Show Less
Jul 14th, 2020
Duncan is super friendly and kind. In general, the company is really professional and efficient.... Read More
Duncan is super friendly and kind. In general, the company is really professional and efficient. Show Less
Jul 16th, 2020
So far we are very happy with the way everything has been set up. Everything has been done professionally, and we have a great team at the helm. We have this amazing young man here... Read More
So far we are very happy with the way everything has been set up. Everything has been done professionally, and we have a great team at the helm. We have this amazing young man here who knows exactly how to deal with things and checks with us regularly before he leaves. Show Less
Jul 28th, 2020
Advantages of Our Heat Treatment Procedure
- Up to 100% Eradication in Two Visits – our unique combination of initial spraying with the follow-up heat treatment achieves a total insect eradication.
- Discreet Service – upon request, we can arrive with a van that carries only our logo and is not eye catching.
- 3-Month Guarantee – the technician will inspect your property two weeks after the treatment to ensure that all bugs have been destroyed. If you notice any signs of infestation within the 3-month guarantee, the expert will re-do the treatment for free!
- Immediate Results – there are no residues left after the heat treatment and all insects are destroyed. You’ll be able to return in your safe home right after the procedure.
- Flexible Scheduling – we work 24/7 and during bank holidays as well.
How Does Our Treatment Works?
- 1. FULL INSPECTION: We conduct a full check of your property, marking areas for treatment. On our first visit, we’ll spray the infested zones with a special insecticide to prepare for the thermal procedure. Your exterminator will give instructions about your belongings and will ensure the safety of the treatment;
- 2. THE HEAT TREATMENT: The expert will come for the actual heat procedure 2-3 days after the initial visit. Your exterminator will check if the area is ready for high temperatures and will proceed with heating all zones to approximately 56°C with heaters.
- 3. AFTERCARE: Your home will be insect-free right after the procedure. Heat treatment comes with a 3-month guarantee and we ensure up to 100% bug eradication. After two weeks, your expert will return to make a final inspection and spray the property for a lasting finish if needed.
Note that you must remove sensitive to heat materials such as some types of clothes, books, candles, etc. prior to the heat treatment procedure. Your local exterminator will advise you on that matter.
Targeted application of heat reaches all infested areas without damaging any fabrics and materials. The treatment affects multiple areas simultaneously, reaching cracks, crevices, mattresses, and other hard to reach locations. The heat is applied evenly throughout the whole area removing the need of multiple treatments as it eliminates all life stages of insects – eggs, larvae and adults in a single visit. It has no side effects and you can use the room right after we finish the job!
Why The Thermal Treatment Achieves Better Results?
With an insecticide treatment, several procedures are often required to achieve great results because of the immunity insects have. All this is making the regular procedures harder, less cost-efficient and more time-consuming. The price of the heat treatment can be quoted by phone after you give specific information about your troubles or it can be established after careful examination of a professional. You can check the prices of regular pest treatments on our prices page.
It’s a different case with heat solutions. Our unique combination of regular and thermal procedures achieve more:
- Rapid Eradication: the bed bug heat treatment is the quickest, most effective method of insect eradication and deals with infestations in one go.
- More Effective: our combo of regular and thermal procedures achieves best possible results. Guaranteed!
- Destroys Insects in All Stages: the temperature is optimal and kills insects in all life stages, eliminating the need for a second heat procedure.
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. If you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them. Read more on our ant infestation page.
The terror that is sleeping in your bed. This little blood sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about the bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about the roaches, and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present in your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that come in your home for food and shelter. Those rodents like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They are a major health risk and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.