- Certified, local flies control specialists
- Same-day inspections
- Quick results with options for 3- and 4-month guarantee
Emergency pest control solutions for infestations of any size
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose our Flies Control Service
If you’ve tried everything in your fight against flies, but they still manage to come back, you might need a professional cluster fly treatment. Flies are usually a big annoyance rather than a threat, but a few species lay their eggs in human food and thus endanger your health.
24/7 Pest Control offers quality fly control in London and the local district. We get rid of all flying pests and know precisely what to do to remove all signs of a fly infestation. The professionals we work with have extensive knowledge about those pesky creatures and have developed an efficient cluster fly treatment. Our work will protect your home from all annoying insects for months without polluting the environment.
Our services are suitable for both residential and commercial properties. We also deal with mosquitoes, gnats, ladybirds, and book lice.
How We Carry Out the Fly Control Service
Battling a fly infestation using products such as sticky paper traps only works against some stages of their life cycle but does not fully deal with the problem. To eliminate the flying menace, contact 24/7 pest control and receive a complete fly control service:
- Throughout the inspection t, the fly pest control technician will thoroughly examine your property to determine what caused the infestation.
- During the extermination process, an exterminator will apply insecticides on different surfaces on your property. The product will kill almost every fly shortly after its usage.
- Within the first three months after booking a guaranteed service, you will receive up to two additional fly control treatments for free.
- An exterminator can offer advice on how to prevent future problems with flies. The technician will prepare a full report after the treatment has been completed.
A great job done by an excellent technician. Thank you so much!... Read More
A great job done by an excellent technician. Thank you so much! Show Less
Sep 18th, 2020
Your technician helped me to resolve a problem, and I found that he was extremely professional and helpful. His manner of dealing with customers was friendly and made me feel safe ... Read More
Your technician helped me to resolve a problem, and I found that he was extremely professional and helpful. His manner of dealing with customers was friendly and made me feel safe and secure. As for the work he did, it was excellent. He kept his word, and the problem was resolved to my complete satisfaction. Show Less
Sep 27th, 2020
The service was very prompt, comprehensive! Thank you so much for solving our problem quickly and professionally.... Read More
The service was very prompt, comprehensive! Thank you so much for solving our problem quickly and professionally. Show Less
Oct 20th, 2020
The Benefits of Our Fly Control Services
We at 24/7 Pest Control have dealt with all kinds of pests for years, knowing what works best and brings long-lasting results. We know that tackling fly infestation with harmful and weak store-bought sprays won’t achieve much. We use only the most effective solutions when dealing with pesky insects.
But Londoners choose us not only because of our expertise and fancy gear. Here are the other reasons why people prefer our cluster fly treatment:
- Availability – our services are quite flexible, and we are available all days of the week and even on bank holidays – flies don’t rest, so why should we;
- Safe treatment – although the products we use are pretty powerful, they comply with all COSHH regulations and are harmless to people and pets once they are set;
- No hidden charges – our estimates are final, and you’ll know the price of your fly control treatment before we complete it;
- Discreet service – your fly exterminator can arrive at your property in a van that carries only one or two small logos and is not so eye-catching. This is perfect if you prefer discretion. Make sure to let us know if that’s the case;
- Emergency fly control – we can arrange a same-day service if that’s what you need. Check with us as soon as you notice any sign of a fly infestation, and we’ll make sure to get rid of it as quickly as possible.
About Cluster Flies, Other Species and the Dangers of Infestation
The most common flying invader in our London homes is the cluster fly, also known as the attic fly. Although not dangerous, these flies are tough to eradicate as they hide in difficult-to-reach spaces, cracks, and cavities inside and outside the house. They are more of a nuisance than a health risk, so many people underestimate them and leave them to breed freely.
Other intruders include the black fly, bluebottle fly, horse fly, and fruit fly, with some being just a bother while others are more dangerous, especially when infesting a home. Some species bear many diseases and lay their eggs in human food.
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. Suppose you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them, read more on our ant infestation page.
They are the terror that lives on your bed. This little blood-sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about roaches and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present on your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that comes into your home for food and shelter, so they like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They can be a severe health hazard and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.
What causes a lot of flies in the house?
Flies are common household insects that breed and feed on filth, such as garbage, faeces, and rotting or spoiled food. Unsealed cracks in windows and doors, as well as poor sanitation, are the main factors that can cause a fly infestation.
What naturally keeps flies away?
Cinnamon can be used as an effective fly repellent! Sprinkle some around the house to keep these pests away. Not only will your home smell great, but you'll also get rid of those pesky insects. Lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, and lemongrass essential oils can help deter flies.
Do flies go away on their own?
The best way to eliminate a fly problem is to remove their breeding ground. Keep your home clean and free of debris to discourage the fly population. Flies will not stay for long when there is no food source or decaying matter for them to lay their eggs.
How do I get rid of flies in my house?
Make a fly trap. Start by filling a bowl with a sweet drink and dish soap. Then, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, puncturing holes for the flies to get through. The smell lures the flies, and they eventually get stuck in the liquid.