- Same-day emergency services
- Efficient mice treatment & proofing
- Child- and pet-safe, agency-approved methods
Can’t live like this anymore? Get 24/7 Mice Control and forget about mice today.
Emergency mice control in London and nationwide:
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose Our Mice Control Service
Are you terrified and disgusted by rodents roaming your home or business premises? Mice and rats can be challenging to eradicate. You can rely on 24/7 Pest Control for the complete extermination of these gnawing intruders. We provide:
- Emergency control procedures
- Local mouse exterminators
- Guaranteed rodent treatments
We have the expertise to eliminate the mice around your property and prevent further problems.
Don’t wait until the pests overcrowd their burrows – act now and prevent the possible health hazards!
How Does the Mice Control Work
You can expect only the highest quality when you book our mouse control services!
- An exterminator will arrive on site and begin by assessing the property. He’ll determine how the mice gain access, the primary food sources, and what general conditions make the property conducive to an infestation.
- The technician will determine the most effective approach depending on the level of infestation and the location of more prominent entry points. Once the infestation level has been determined, the pest technician will treat it – including baiting and blocking any entry points accessible to mice. It is essential to control the existing infestation before sealing the holes.
- You can schedule an additional appointment with the pest technician after booking a full service. There will be an evaluation of the results of their work.
- After the service is complete, the pest technician will provide recommendations on how to prevent mouse infestations in the future.
Really good service. Excellent communication and high levels of customer support in a timely manner.... Read More
Really good service. Excellent communication and high levels of customer support in a timely manner. Show Less
Jun 16th, 2020
The service your company has provided has been great. First, the Surveyor who reached out to you was very informative and clear about what the pest problem was. Second, your techni... Read More
The service your company has provided has been great. First, the Surveyor who reached out to you was very informative and clear about what the pest problem was. Second, your technician, Duncan, has been fully thorough and really takes the time to explain our options to resolve the issue at hand. Show Less
Apr 15th, 2020
Friendly and competent service. Pleased with the experience and have no complaints. Satisfied with all health and safety procedures.... Read More
Friendly and competent service. Pleased with the experience and have no complaints. Satisfied with all health and safety procedures. Show Less
Mar 24th, 2020
What You Get With Our Full Mice Pest Control Service
With the efficient actions of the mice and rat exterminators, you will secure your property against pests. On the other hand, the services provided by 24/7 Pest Control guarantee additional benefits for you and your family. Here are some examples:
- High chance of detection: We will check the property top-to-bottom for any signs of rodent activity. Upon request, we can use an endoscopic camera to hunt down any mouse that tries to get under the radar and escape our mice extermination;
- Guaranteed quality of the products we use: they are all approved by the official UK suppliers 1env and Kill Germ;
- Seven days a week availability: we provide mice control in London on bank holidays and weekends as well;
- Fully vetted and reference-checked staff: All mouse exterminators are qualified, friendly and highly motivated;
- 3-month guarantee: for our insured mouse control in London, you can request up to two free post-treatments during the period;
- 24/7 customer support: our customer representatives will guide you and answer your inquiries;
- Property Disinfection: You can also book a professional after-treatment cleaning service. We can send you a team of cleaners to disinfect your property.
What You Need to Know to Get Rid of Mice
- You need to identify the signs of a mouse infestation or let the experts do it as part of our mouse control in London. You should know that rodents can enter your home through cracks and holes in walls, floors and foundations. They also take advantage of gaps in windows, drainage pipes and sewer lines. Even oven gas lines are not perfectly safe against penetration. The physique of mice and rats allows them to fit through holes much smaller than they appear likely to.
- The rodent incisors grow incessantly, and all rodents have gnawing habits. Seeing gnaw marks on food and objects like utility lines clearly shows rodent presence. Close all gaps, tighten all food containers, and dispose of rubbish.
- Rats and mice are nocturnal, so their colony is already booming if you see them around your property in daylight. You can also check for droppings, especially along frequently travelled rodent pathways. Mice carcases are also a good pointer for a pest infestation.
Order our mice pest control services if you see any of these signs. In general, neatness, mouse-proofing and proper food storage are crucial.
Why It Is Dangerous to Delay Mouse Removal Services
While bubonic plague epidemics no longer threaten humanity, rodents still carry nasty viruses. For instance, nearly half of the Norway mice spread Weil’s disease through urine. Besides flu-like symptoms, jaundice and kidney failure, this sickness can cause death to some individuals. If you still hesitate to order mice removal services, read further.
- Mice are also known to spread Tularemia which causes fever, anorexia, and pneumonia and has a 1% death rate. Unfortunately, these are only two examples of the countless viral infectious diseases carried by rats and mice;
- The most common sources of discomfort include droppings, dander and shed hair – they can cause different reactions, from sneezing and itching to various infections and allergies. Homeowners want to avoid this, whether they live in the house or you’ve chosen to rent it out;
- Mouse problems are among the biggest threats to any business. Mice infestations can be a disaster for commercial premises and the food processing industry, and the conditions are regulated with legal requirements. That is one of the reasons why we also offer commercial pest control in London and the nearby areas.
- Mice wreak havoc – their gnawing habits make them go through solid materials, including wood, plastic, and electrical wires. Many of the fires of unknown origin result from gnawed cables. In addition, rodents are increasing, and populations may exceed 200 specimens within a few months. Book customised mice control in London!
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. Suppose you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them, read more on our ant infestation page.
They are the terror that lives on your bed. This little blood-sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about roaches and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present on your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that comes into your home for food and shelter, so they like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They can be a severe health hazard and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.
How many mice is an infestation?
If you have one or two mice, it doesn't necessarily mean an infestation. However, it is critical to address the issue before it develops into one. Having two mice inside your home is all it takes to start an even more serious problem, resulting in an actual mice infestation.
Will mice leave on their own?
If you have mice on your property, they won't leave on their own. They'll keep looking for more food and shelter unless you take action. Contact a professional pest control company to remove them from your home successfully.
Where do mice hide during the day?
Mice are nocturnal creatures who hide in dark, secluded places during the day. They like to be where they won't be seen so they can sleep undisturbed. They hide in various places, including pantries, between the walls, and in old boxes.
How can I tell how many mice are in my house?
The severity of the mouse infestation determines how long it will take to eradicate it. Eliminating mice from your home requires one to three months. Rodents are neophobic, so it takes time to get used to change. It would give rodents enough time to accept bait boxes as part of the natural environment.