Affordable Bed Bug Treatment in London & Nearby Areas
24/7 Pest Control offers you effective bed bug control in London and around. Bed bugs are bloodsucking parasites that spread quickly throughout your property and are extremely hard to notice and eradicate.
Save yourself a headache and call 24/7 Pest Exterminators for an instant bed bug extermination procedure. We offer:
- Guaranteed bed bug pest control procedures;
- Local bed bug exterminators in all London areas;
- Advanced method of extermination.
While they don't carry any diseases, their bites cause irritation and, in severe cases, inflammation that can lead to serious consequences. They also tend to spread quite quickly and manage to infest even the oddest of places. We offer a solution to bed bug problems that aims to solve the issue for good without costing you much.
Signs of bed bug infestations
With years of experience in bed bug treatment, the technicians we work with know exactly where to look for the signs of infestation. Potential evidence includes not only live and dead bugs, but also faecal matter marks, cast off skins, and whitish hatched eggs. Another sign of bed bug presence at your home is a sweetish almond scent in your bedroom. These and many more signs are obvious to your local bed bug exterminator and he'll manage to detect the marks if you are uncertain.
But if you've managed to notice any of those yourself, call us immediately for a bed bug extermination. Infestations in the early stages are easier to battle, but don't hesitate to call us even in the most severe cases – we know how to leave your property completely pest-free, regardless of the situation!
The Benefits of Our Bed Bug Control & Removal
It's difficult to fight back bed bugs by yourself – call us for bed bug removal! We have been treating infestations in many private and commercial properties around London and nearby areas for years in order to be sure that all exterminators are located near you. All local pest control technicians are certified and know how to conduct a throughout bed bug pest control session in your area.
And here are a few of the benefits that come with our services:
- Comprehensive tailored service for your London property, provided only by certified specialists.
- Quick and discreet bed bugs extermination – we do understand the feeling of embarrassment and the frustration an infestation can cause and we know how to deal with your problem promptly and discreetly.
- Flexible booking slots - our bed bug fumigation services are available at any time – weekends and evenings included, to suit your tight daily schedule!
- 3-month guarantee - if you choose our full-service of bed bugs control, you can request two free visits within 3 months after the first procedure for an insured bed bug extermination.
- Family-friendly pesticides - the bed bug exterminators follow the COSHH regulation (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) to protect your health, your property and your family. Where possible, we use non-toxic pesticides to minimise the impact on the environment.
- Property disinfection - Upon request, the team will arrive at least 4 days after the bed bug treatment and disinfect the property, making sure it is clean and safe for you and your family.
- Advanced eradication methods for extreme cases - we can help you even if your issue seems insolvable. For extreme bed bug infestations, we recommend our heat treatment procedure which has a 100% success rate and eradicates bed bugs like nothing else.
What You Should Know About Bed Bugs in London
Bed bugs are bloodthirsty insects that usually hide in mattresses, bed linen, behind bed frames, loose wallpapers, or even in electrical sockets and telephone devices. They are nocturnal, so they are hard to spot – even when you know that your home has been infested. Adult specimens can live up to 18 months, and females can lay up to 350 eggs during their life cycle. They can lay four eggs per day – a single pregnant female can result in an infection of 200 bed bugs in just a month! They multiply easily, especially under the right conditions, which human homes provide.
There are two types of bed bugs found across London. The Common bedbug is the one that we usually associate with infestations in your home. They are oval wingless insects, approximately 5mm long and are red-brown in colour. Martin bugs usually live in bird nests but can be introduced to your property via contact with stray animals, especially during the summer and autumn. Both types bite people.
Bed bugs do not carry any known disease vectors but are still a genuine hazard to your family's health. While feeding on you, they inject a fluid in your body that prevents blood clotting. Bites cause skin irritation and inflammation and in more severe cases – allergic reactions, swelling and anaphylaxis which can all lead to severe consequences.
You can spot bed bugs by their reddish-black bodily deposits and blood-spotting in your bed. Bed bugs also feed on animals, including dogs, cats and parrots, so you might want to check your pet's sleeping area as well. Or you can leave the pest inspection to your bed bugs exterminator in London who will know all the tell-tale signs.
What to Do in Case of Bed Bugs Pest Infestation?
#1 The best way to prevent a possible infestation is to keep a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping at your property. Bed bugs prefer to have warm places to hide and thrive on poor hygiene and in messy rooms.
#2 In case you've noticed an infestation, it's best advised to launder all of your clothes and bed linen with hot water. It's extremely important that you put your clothes in a sealed plastic bag before getting them out of the infested room – otherwise, the bed bugs will easily spread to other parts of your property.
#3 When you hire a professional bed bugs exterminator, leave your home as it is. Don't change the temperature in your house, as this might force the insects to seek shelter. Remove all pets, including fish, from the property. During the duration of the bed bugs fumigation, you must also be outside of the treated area, as the chemicals we use are lowly-toxic when airborne.
#4 It's extremely important to sleep in your bed the night after the treatment. This will lure the parasites back to the treated areas (such as your bed) where the pesticide will take care of them which will lead to a successful bed bugs control procedure in London.