Although cute, squirrels are considered as pests for more than one reason. Not only do they bear destruction to your property by gnawing on the interior and exterior but they are also known spreaders of fleas and ticks. Ergo, you definitely do not want them as guests in your house. 24/7 Pest Control offers a comprehensive squirrel control service in London. We get rid of them in a humane way, utilizing squirrel traps and removing the rodents from your property safely. Our services are suitable for both, residential homes and commercial properties, and are:
- Guaranteed: our complete squirrel pest control comes with a 3-month guarantee;
- Convenient: we are available 24/7 and on bank holidays;
- Complete: upon request, we utilize preventative solutions at your home.
- Hard to chase away once they settle their nests;
- Spreaders of ticks and fleas, they are often the reason for insect infestations;
- Gnaw on various surfaces and materials bearing structural damage to your home;
- Chew on electric cables causing power shortages
The squirrel control methods we are using are designed to track and get rid of squirrels in an effective manner. To prevent their spreading and minimise the damage to your house, contact us as soon as possible so we can help you.View all
Great service. I was completely surprised when the issue was resolved so well! Customer service reps were clear in explaining things and welcomed any questions. This place definite
Jun 23rd, 2020
Amazing, speedy service, thorough inspection and expert advice. If you want the job done properly, come straight to these guys.
Sep 16th, 2020
Efficient service with great team members. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Responsive to site policies and procedures. Jobs completed on time.
Sep 20th, 2020
I had a wasp nest near an air vent on my roof. The lady I spoke with on the phone was very helpful. The survey and tech who came to deal with the nest were really approachable, exp
Oct 30th, 2020
Your technician is amazing, I have a flying ants problem and must say, the technician that is dealing with my issue is amazing. He has explained the process and takes pride in his
Oct 27th, 2020
The whole squirrel control procedure is comprised of several steps:
- Inspection: Your squirrel exterminator comes to the property fully-equipped and marks all entry spots and areas for treatment;
- Squirrel Control Procedure: He will carefully place squirrel traps in strategically chosen places;
- Squirrel Removal: It is your obligation to check daily whether there is a squirrel in any of the traps. If you notice one, give us a call right away, and we will send a technician within 24 hours to reset the trap and get rid of the squirrel; (2 visits available in 3-month period, after that the exterminator will come and collect the traps, leaving your property pest free)
- Prevention: UK homes have many weak spots which come in handy to all kinds of rodents. Mice and rat infestations, for example, are also a common issue. Upon request, and if the construction allows it, your pest technician can install rodent barriers in order to minimize the risk of pest invasions.