Although cute, squirrels are considered as pests for more than one reason. Not only do they bear destruction to your property by gnawing on the interior and exterior but they are also known spreaders of fleas and ticks. Ergo, you definitely do not want them as guests in your house. 24/7 Pest Control offers a comprehensive squirrel control service in London. We get rid of them in a humane way, utilizing squirrel traps and removing the rodents from your property safely. Our services are suitable for both, residential homes and commercial properties, and are:
- Guaranteed: our complete squirrel pest control comes with a 3-month guarantee;
- Convenient: we are available 24/7 and on bank holidays;
- Complete: upon request, we utilize preventative solutions at your home.
- Hard to chase away once they settle their nests;
- Spreaders of ticks and fleas, they are often the reason for insect infestations;
- Gnaw on various surfaces and materials bearing structural damage to your home;
- Chew on electric cables causing power shortages
The squirrel control methods we are using are designed to track and get rid of squirrels in an effective manner. To prevent their spreading and minimise the damage to your house, contact us as soon as possible so we can help you.View all
A great job done by an excellent technician. Thank you so much!
Sep 18th, 2020
Your technician helped me to resolve a problem, and I found that he was extremely professional and helpful. His manner of dealing with customers was friendly and made me feel safe
Sep 27th, 2020
The service was very prompt, comprehensive! Thank you so much for solving our problem quickly and professionally.
Oct 20th, 2020
24/7 Pest Control is excellent! They're friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. Every time they come to my home, I can rest assured knowing that they would do a proper job in checkn
Oct 22nd, 2020
24/7 Pest Control staff is very friendly. They are quick and always come prepared with their full-face masks on. The job they do is excellent and they always go the extra mile. The
Oct 19th, 2020
The whole squirrel control procedure is comprised of several steps:
- Inspection: Your squirrel exterminator comes to the property fully-equipped and marks all entry spots and areas for treatment;
- Squirrel Control Procedure: He will carefully place squirrel traps in strategically chosen places;
- Squirrel Removal: It is your obligation to check daily whether there is a squirrel in any of the traps. If you notice one, give us a call right away, and we will send a technician within 24 hours to reset the trap and get rid of the squirrel; (2 visits available in 3-month period, after that the exterminator will come and collect the traps, leaving your property pest free)
- Prevention: UK homes have many weak spots which come in handy to all kinds of rodents. Mice and rat infestations, for example, are also a common issue. Upon request, and if the construction allows it, your pest technician can install rodent barriers in order to minimize the risk of pest invasions.