Get Rid of Wasps and Their Nest - Call for An Inspection
Having a bee’s or wasp’s nest close to your home is uncomfortable and can endanger your family and pets. 24/7 Pest Control offers you a property inspection and we will determine the species and do the following processes:
- Property inspection;
- Determining the type of bees or wasps - If you have wasps, we will take care of them efficiently. However, if there are bees you will have to find a reliable beekeeper to take care of the issue.
- Offer an appropriate solution to the problem.
How Does Our Inspection Work?
We are aware that bees and wasps are often mistaken by people and we are offering you a professional inspection for your entire property. The procedure is usually done in a single visit.
You can book our inspection service at any day and time depending on your schedule. Here are the exact steps which your expert will take once he arrives at the property:
- Inspect the premises: locating the problem is one of the most important parts of the process. Your London inspector will check the property top to bottom to locate the wasps or bees nest and determine if it’s the only one or the problem has spread to other areas as well. He will also manage to tell if you have a bee or a wasp issue as these insects often get mistaken.
- Identify the type of bees or wasps: next, we will identify the bee or wasps species in order to pick the most appropriate way to deal with the infestation. Different types of insects require different control measures if any should be taken.
What To Do if You Have Bees Nest in Your Property
If you have any of these types of insects in your home and have called for professional inspection or are still debating whether you need to call professionals at all, these are a few rules you should follow:
Leave them be - if the wasps or bees nest isn’t bothering you that much, it’s best to leave the population decline in a natural way. The colonies usually go away after the summer season and never return back to their former homes;
Avoid DIY treatments - if you are worried and still want to remove the beehive,
avoid doing it on your own. Successful wasps or bees removal requires special skills and products which aren’t available in store, the most you can achieve is to agitate the nest and get yourself stung;
Contact professionals - 24/7 Pest Control is offering you a thorough inspection of your property to determine if there is a problem and what type of insects you have. When our controllers establish the pest type - you can book a wasp treatment with us or find a professional local beekeeper for a bee-related problem.
Benefits of Professional London Insect Control and Nest Treatment
24/7 Pest Control performs:
- Quick and efficient London wasps control and nest treatment - you can schedule same day services;
- Not an hourly based procedure - your expert will leave when the task is finished;
- Safe nest treatment procedure to cover all regulations and requirements;
*Please note that the honey bees and other bees are protected, thus we don’t treat them. You would need to contact a local trustworthy beekeeper to safely relocate the beehive.