- RSPH-certified professionals
- Suitable for residential buildings, business properties and industrial premises.
- Same- and next-day availability
Efficient removal of eggs, larvae and adult moths:
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose our Moth Control Service
Did you find your favourite sweater riddled and unwearable? Does your wedding dress have holes in it? Moths are one of those pests who get by unnoticed until they ruin your favourite garments.
If you have a moth problem, contact 24/7 Pest Control for comprehensive moth control in London – we will manage to rid your wardrobe and your home of the clothes moths and protect your possessions from the pesky insects. We have the know-how to stop the wool-eating insects from destroying your apparel in just one visit! Call us and protect your precious collection of clothes
In recent years, moths and carpet beetles have become an issue in the UK as more and more people complain of damaged carpets, upholstery, and clothing. This requires the development and implementation of advanced moth control measures, especially in the London territory where we see a huge spike in infested properties – residential and commercial alike. To tackle the problem effectively, 24/7 Pest Control relies on leading products for moth fumigation and the help of experienced local professionals. For severe infestations it may be best to opt for heat treatment, your local exterminator will advise you on that.
Very friendly. Always reliable and do a great job for a very reasonable price, Highly recommended.... Read More
Very friendly. Always reliable and do a great job for a very reasonable price, Highly recommended. Show Less
Oct 5th, 2020
Ivan is a very good professional. He put my mind at rest by explaining every detail carefully and clearly.... Read More
Ivan is a very good professional. He put my mind at rest by explaining every detail carefully and clearly. Show Less
Oct 15th, 2020
Great customer service from 24/7 Pest Control. Suspected rats in the upstairs garage. Last Tuesday, Pest Control identified the problem within the first few minutes of the survey. ... Read More
Great customer service from 24/7 Pest Control. Suspected rats in the upstairs garage. Last Tuesday, Pest Control identified the problem within the first few minutes of the survey. They came by quickly, set poison traps, and removed every trace of rats. They even gave us tips on how to prevent future infestations. Thank you for all your help! Show Less
Nov 13th, 2020
Our Moth Fumigation Service Comes With Benefits!
Alongside our moth extermination in London, we offer some additional benefits to our customers. We believe that no great service is just that service on its own but is rather comprised of many things that aim at an overall great experience. We constantly work on improving both – our moth treatments and the knowledge of the exterminators we work with. We also strive to provide additional bits and pieces in order to form a tailored solution for every customer, to rid you of your pest problem and, if possible, prevent further infestations. Your property will be free of the flying insects in no time but that’s just one of the perks 24/7 Pest Control’s moth treatment in London has to offer:
- Comprehensive and tailored solution – provided by certified moth exterminators in London and surrounding areas;
- Quick, affordable, and discreet moth treatment – an infestation can cause stress in more than one way. We know how to deal with your problem promptly and close-mouthed;
- Family-safe pesticides – we follow the COSHH guidelines (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) to protect your health and your family when executing our moth fumigation services;
- Flexible booking slots – to suit even your most hectic daily schedules, our services are available at any time. You can book a moth removal specialist seven days a week, evenings included, and even on bank holidays;
- Guaranteed service – if you opt for guaranteed moth treatment, you will be able to request two free visits within 3 months after the initial visit. The insured moth control procedure is what we recommend if you aim at a complete pest eradication.
- Follow-up home disinfection – you can take advantage of professional property cleaning. All you need to do is request it when booking your service – a team of cleaners will come 5 days after the moth treatment and will wipe away all traces of insects.
What to Do in case of Moths Infestation?
If you’ve noticed signs of moth infestation at your property, it is best to hire a moth exterminator as he’ll know the proper measures to take. Still, it is a good idea to know how to minimise the damage to your wardrobe and prevent the spreading and possible infestations.
- Find the infested area. It can be any place where you store textile and leather – your wardrobe, chests, drawers and cupboards are good places to check first. It should be fairly easy to find, as the items in the area will be damaged to a greater extent.
- Thoroughly launder all of your textile items, including the damaged ones. This includes curtains, rugs, carpets, soft furnishing, pillows and anything comprised of similar materials. It is a good idea to put your clothes in plastic bags before moving them outside the room, to prevent the spread of the moths to other parts of your property. Also, keep the damaged items away from your unaffected clothes.
- Vacuum the affected area and throw out the vacuum bag immediately afterward, as both larvae and adult moths can easily find (and, in case you are using textile bags – eat) their way out.
- Still, DIY moth removal can only reduce the population of the moths and does not solve the problem – it only minimises the damage. In no way can it replace a proper professional moth treatment. For a long-lasting solution to your infestation problem, call the clothes moths control team in London and save yourself the trouble of dealing with damaged clothing!
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. If you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them. Read more on our ant infestation page.
The terror that is sleeping in your bed. This little blood sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about the bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especialy at night. Learn some interesting facts about the roaches, and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especialy if you have chidren and pets present in your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that come in your home for food and shelter. Those rodents like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They are a major health risk and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habbits and signs of rat infestation.