In the past years, beetles have become a great problem for domestic homes and museum collections. They are a known destroyer of upholstered furniture, wool carpets and all kinds of garments causing serious damage and headache. To deal with a beetle issue, contact 24/7 Pest Control as we provide advanced carpet beetle treatments in London and surrounding areas. We are familiar with the various types of beetles in the UK, know all about their habits and have the means and tools to eradicate them quickly before they bring more destruction to your property.In order to enrich our services further, we provide additional benefits to our London customers.
- Non-toxic insecticides - we strive to provide safe carpet beetle treatments and protect your family and pets, that’s why we opt for harmless but still powerful solutions;
- Schedule availability - we know you have a busy schedule and because of it, we try to be available during weekends, evenings and even bank holidays;
- Insured and emergency treatments - depending on the severity of your problem, you can choose between a 3-month guaranteed service or an emergency carpet beetle treatment;
- Additional services - Upon request, we can help you clean all treated areas. The cleaning takes hold 5 days after the carpet beetle control treatment and is done by professionals.
Your technician Ivan was brilliant and offered excellent customer service. With empathy, he listened to our mouse problem. We will be recommending him to our friends and family.
Jan 18th, 2020
The pest control treatment process was very quick. We are happy that it went well.
Dec 15th, 2019
Technician was very helpful and thorough. He explained a problem carefully and turned up punctually. Would definitely recommend.
Jun 25th, 2020
Todor did an amazing job. Finding the mouse, setting the traps before hand, and executing it professionally. He was also very thorough in communicating my options and keeping me up
Jun 15th, 2020
Professional and knowledgeable. Fast and efficient service. Our assigned technician was very good at communicating what needed to be done and when. Polite and quick service.
Jun 6th, 2020
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR TREATMENTBecause of the nature of our carpet beetle treatment, we will require of you to fulfill the following things:
- Hover the areas that will be treated prior to our arrival in order to provide a ready-to-work space;
- Remove all pets from the area where the treatment takes hold. This includes any fish tanks or other animals;
- The treated floor needs to be free of human presence during the procedure and two hours after it in order to let the insecticides work to the fullest;
- Once you return, make sure to open the windows for 10-15 minutes to freshen the air;
- Avoid cleaning treated areas for at least 5 days - this will ensure that the product’s residue effect is intact which will help to protect your home from further infestations;