- Same-day inspections
- Using agency-approved pest control methods
- Disinfection on request
Silverfish treatment comes with a 3- or 4-month guarantee
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose our Silverfish Control
Spotting a silverfish bug on your wall is an unpleasant moment. Although not a direct danger, silverfish can damage paper items. If you’re worried your house is infested, call 24/7 Pest Control to eliminate all silverfish. Our London silverfish control will eradicate all crawling bugs, no matter the property type.
- Residential homes
- Commercial buildings
All you need to do is call us as soon as you spot any pesky bugs, and experts will arrive at your premises fully equipped for a silverfish pest control service.
I had a wasp nest near an air vent on my roof. The lady I spoke with on the phone was very helpful. The survey and tech who came to deal with the nest were really approachable, exp... Read More
I had a wasp nest near an air vent on my roof. The lady I spoke with on the phone was very helpful. The survey and tech who came to deal with the nest were really approachable, explaining clearly what had to be done. I would really recommend their services. Show Less
Oct 30th, 2020
Your technician is amazing, I have a flying ants problem and must say, the technician that is dealing with my issue is amazing. He has explained the process and takes pride in his ... Read More
Your technician is amazing, I have a flying ants problem and must say, the technician that is dealing with my issue is amazing. He has explained the process and takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend 24/7 Pest Control because you are receiving a high stand of services from them. It?s very hard to find honest people and companies but they are very helpful. Show Less
Oct 27th, 2020
Thank you to the team who helped solve our problem. They were incredibly knowledgeable, pleasant, and quick to help. I recommend them highly. Polite staff who attended.... Read More
Thank you to the team who helped solve our problem. They were incredibly knowledgeable, pleasant, and quick to help. I recommend them highly. Polite staff who attended. Show Less
Nov 13th, 2020
Get Rid of Silverfish With Our 24/7 Pest Control Services
24/7 Pest Control specialises in reliable silverfish extermination. The experts know all about the habits of those bugs and how to quickly locate and eradicate them. No silverfish infestation will last our treatment because we use modern methods and tools to achieve outstanding customer results. Because of the products we use, we can ensure long-lasting results for all our treatments, no matter the problem.
Our London Silverfish Control Process in Steps:
- Property Inspection: your expert will arrive at your property geared up and ready to rid you of silverfish presence. He will examine the premises, marking the areas for silverfish treatment and will pick the most efficient method of eradication;
- Silverfish Treatment: the exterminator uses powerful products that bring fast results. They have a strong residual effect, meaning they will protect your home for longer than store-bought ones;
- Observation and Prevention: after the silverfish treatment, the pest technician will give you some practical tips on preventing further infestations. If you booked the full treatment, you could schedule two additional treatments for three months – this will guarantee a complete eradication of those pesky insects. Additionally, you’ll have to avoid cleaning all treated areas for at least five days to let the pesticides work to their fullest.
The Benefits of Our Silverfish Treatment in London
We know that having invaders in your home isn’t the most pleasant of feelings, so we made sure to make our services as comfortable to use as possible.
- Emergency Silverfish Treatment – call us as soon as you notice any signs of infestation and book a same-day treatment;
- Guaranteed Results – our full service comes with a 3-month guarantee and lasting results;
- Flexible Service – we are available every day of the week and during bank holidays – all you need to do is call us;
- Safe Treatment – we use pesticides approved by all safety and health regulations;
- Follow-up Property Cleaning – we can send you a team of cleaners upon request. They will come five days after the silverfish treatment and disinfect the infested areas.
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. If you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them. Read more on our ant infestation page.
The terror that is sleeping in your bed. This little blood sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about the bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about the roaches, and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present in your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that come in your home for food and shelter. Those rodents like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They are a major health risk and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.
Are silverfish common in London?
It is common to find silverfish throughout the UK. The presence of silverfish in your home can make the environment unhygienic if you leave an infestation untreated. Bathrooms and kitchens are prime targets for these pests since they prefer damp, humid conditions.
Does seeing one silverfish mean an infestation?
An infestation of silverfish is probably present in your home if these pests are seen regularly. Indications of these creatures can also be small holes and tears in books, papers, and others.
Do silverfish mean your house is dirty?
Silverfish are often found in damp places, which doesn't necessarily mean your home is dirty but can indicate moisture in the house. Check for any possible entry points for water in your home that could cause damage.
Do silverfish ever go away?
Taking care of the moisture, you will see the silverfish numbers decrease. However, it is essential to know that these insects are resilient and taking away their food sources and hiding places can prevent a severe infestation, but it will not eliminate them.