- Same-day inspections
- Using agency-approved pest control methods
- Disinfection on request
Silverfish treatment comes with a 3- or 4-month guarantee
Certificates and accreditation
Why Choose our Silverfish Control
Spotting a silverfish bug on your wall is definitely a cringe-worthy moment. One bug means there are surely more of them somewhere near. If you’re worried that your house is infested, call the professional exterminators from 24/7 Pest Control to get rid of silverfish problems. Although not being a direct danger, silverfish can still bring damage to your home. Our London silverfish control will fully eradicate all crawling bugs no matter the type of property you have.
- Residential homes
- Commercial buildings
All you need to do is call us as soon as you spot any sign of the pesky bugs and experts will arrive at your premises fully-equipped for a silverfish pest control service.
We had a great experience with 24/7 Pest Control. We still feel the same way after 5 years. You should use this service again, without hesitation.... Read More
We had a great experience with 24/7 Pest Control. We still feel the same way after 5 years. You should use this service again, without hesitation. Show Less
Jul 14th, 2020
Duncan is super friendly and kind. In general, the company is really professional and efficient.... Read More
Duncan is super friendly and kind. In general, the company is really professional and efficient. Show Less
Jul 16th, 2020
So far we are very happy with the way everything has been set up. Everything has been done professionally, and we have a great team at the helm. We have this amazing young man here... Read More
So far we are very happy with the way everything has been set up. Everything has been done professionally, and we have a great team at the helm. We have this amazing young man here who knows exactly how to deal with things and checks with us regularly before he leaves. Show Less
Jul 28th, 2020
Get Rid of Silverfish With Our 24/7 Pest Control Services
24/7 Pest Control specialises in reliable silverfish extermination. The experts know all about the habits of those bugs and how to easily locate and eradicate all of them. No silverfish infestation will last our treatment because we use modern methods and tools to achieve outstanding results for our customers. Because of the products we use, we can ensure long lasting results for all our treatments, no matter the problem.
Our London Silverfish Control Process in Steps:
- Property Inspection: your expert will arrive at your property geared-up and ready to rid you from all signs of silverfish presence. He will examine the premises, marking the areas for silverfish treatment and will pick the most efficient method of eradication;
- Silverfish Treatment: the exterminator uses powerful products that bring fast result. They have a strong residual effect, meaning they will protect your home for longer than the store-bought ones;
- Observation and Prevention: after the silverfish treatment in London, your technician will give you some practical tips on how to prevent further infestations. Additionally, you’ll have to avoid cleaning all treated areas for at least five days in order to let the pesticides work at its fullest. If you booked the full treatment, you’ll be able to schedule two additional treatments for a period of three months – this will guarantee a complete eradication of those pesky insects.
The Benefits of Our Silverfish Treatment in London
We’ve been dealing with all kinds of pests for years, honing our skills and perfecting our tools. We know that having invaders in your home isn’t the most pleasant of feelings, so we made sure to make our services as comfortable to use as possible.
- Emergency Silverfish Treatment – call us as soon as you notice any signs of infestation and book a same-day treatment;
- Guaranteed Results – our full service comes with a 3-month guarantee and lasting results;
- Flexible Service – we are available every day of the week and during bank holidays — all you need to do is call us;
- Safe Treatment – we use pesticides that are approved by all safety and health regulations
- Follow-up Property Cleaning – upon request, we can send you a team of cleaners. They will come 5 days after the silverfish treatment and disinfect the infested areas.
Infestation Facts on Other Household Pests
- Ant Infestation
- Bed Bugs Infestation
- Cockroaches Infestation
- Fleas Infestation
- Rat Infestation
Ants are a common pest in our homes. If you want to learn more about this menace and how you can and should treat them. Read more on our ant infestation page.
The terror that is sleeping in your bed. This little blood sucking house pest could be in your mattress without you even noticing it. Learn more about the bed bugs and how to spot a bed bug infestation.
A pest that you don’t want to spot in your kitchen. The cockroach can quickly take over your home, especially at night. Learn some interesting facts about the roaches, and how to spot the signs of cockroach infestation on time.
Fleas can be a huge issue, especially if you have children and pets present in your property. Flea bites can be irritating and even dangerous in some cases. See how to spot flea infestations early and more facts on the pest.
Rats are a pest that come in your home for food and shelter. Those rodents like to hide in walls, basements and attics. They are a major health risk and should not be allowed inside. Get familiar with their habits and signs of rat infestation.